Haryana Police department is the law enforcement agency for Haryana state. The Haryana Police was established on November 1, 1966. The organisation is governed by the "Punjab Police rules". The same police practices being followed by police organisations in North India. Haryana Police has the responsibility for enforcement of the law in 6 districts. Haryana Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs (Government of Haryana). The Haryana Police is headed by Director General of Police (DGP). Haryana Police recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Constable, Constable (Male), Constable (Male & Female), Deputy Superintendents of Police (DSP), Constable Male (Computer Operator). Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10+2, B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering, H.S.C. & Certificate of State Eligibility Test Appreciation and Applications (SETC), for a great career at Haryana Police.
Haryana Police Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Analyst - ( 4 Posts) Posts||10th July 2020||Sector-6, Panchkula|
|Networking Engineer - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
|Web Designer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||10th July 2020|
About Haryana Police Recruitment
About Haryana Police
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Haryana Police government jobs or sarkari naukri for Haryana Police. Get full details of Haryana Police jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Haryana Police Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Haryana Police Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Haryana Police in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Haryana Police in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Haryana Police as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Haryana Police today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Haryana Police for FREE. You can also get Haryana Police Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021