The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. It was formed with the aim of making appointments to the civil services and posts in the state. The commission conducts examinations and interviews to select candidates for various administrative positions, including the State Civil Services, State Police Services, and other allied services.
- 1 Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment
- 2 About Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) plays a crucial role in the recruitment process for various government positions in the state of Jharkhand. Candidates aspiring to work in the government sector should stay updated with the official JPSC website for recruitment notifications, eligibility criteria, and examination details. With thorough preparation and dedication, candidates can enhance their chances of securing a job through JPSC recruitment.
Latest Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Vacancies
Assistant Professor – 110 Posts
|Assistant Professor – 110 Posts
|A Post Graduate Qualification (MD/ MS/ DNB) in the concerned subject.
|3 Years Junior Resident in a recognized/ permitted Medical College in the concerned subject and One year as a Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized/ permitted Medical College.
|Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Per Month
|Maximum 45 Years
|UR/ EWS/ OBC (Schedule I)/ BC (Schedule II) – Rs. 600/- + Bank Charges.
SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand State – Rs. 150/- + Bank Charges.
PWD Candidates – Nil.
|Mar 4, 2024
|Click Here to apply online
Child Development Project Officer – 64 Posts
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC (Schedule I)/ BC (Schedule II): Rs.600/- + Bank Charges
- For SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs. 150/- + Bank Charges
- For PWD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Collect
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 27-01-2024 from 10:00 AM
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27-02-2024 till 05:00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 28-02-2024 till 05:00 PM
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 17-07-2023
- Last Date for Application: 16-08-2023 till 05:00 PM
- Last Date for Payment: 18-08-2023 to 28-07-2023 till 05:00 PM
Age Limit (as of 01-08-2019)
- Minimum Age Limit: 22 Years
- Maximum Age for UR Candidates: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC Candidates: 37 Years
- Maximum Age for Female (OBC/ BC) Candidates: 38 Years
- Maximum Age for EWS: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST (Male & Female) : 50 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For more age details refer the notification
|Child Development Project Officer – 64 Posts
|Feb 27, 2024
|Click Here to apply online
JPSC Recruitment Process
The recruitment process conducted by JPSC generally consists of the following stages:
- Notification: JPSC releases official notifications for various job vacancies, mentioning the eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates.
- Application: Interested candidates need to submit their applications online or offline, as per the instructions provided in the notification.
- Admit Card: Admit cards are issued to eligible candidates, allowing them to appear for the examination.
- Written Examination: Candidates have to appear for a written examination, which tests their knowledge and aptitude related to the respective job position.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates from the written examination are called for an interview, where their skills, personality, and suitability for the job are assessed.
- Final Selection: The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination and interview.
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Recruitment
The eligibility criteria for JPSC recruitment vary depending on the nature of the job position. Generally, the following criteria are considered:
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be within the prescribed limits mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the required educational qualifications as specified in the notification.
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment
To apply for JPSC recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of JPSC.
- Go to the recruitment section and find the relevant job notification.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill out the application form with accurate details.
- Upload the required documents and photographs as specified.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
Preparation Tips for JPSC Exams
Preparing for JPSC exams requires a systematic approach and dedication. Here are some tips to help you in your preparation:
- Understand the Syllabus: Study the detailed syllabus provided by JPSC and create a study plan accordingly.
- Refer to Standard Books: Consult recommended books and study materials to strengthen your knowledge on the subjects.
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers: Practice solving previous year question papers to get familiar with the exam pattern and types of questions asked.
- Take Mock Tests: Attempt mock tests regularly to assess your preparation level and identify areas that need improvement.
- Time Management: Manage your time effectively while studying and during the examination to ensure you cover all the topics.
- Stay Updated with Current Affairs: Stay updated with current affairs and events happening at the state, national, and international levels.
About Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is a constitutional body that plays a crucial role in the recruitment process for various government positions in the state of Jharkhand, India. Established under the provisions of Article 315 of the Indian Constitution, the JPSC is responsible for conducting examinations, selecting candidates, and making appointments to civil services and posts within the state.
The primary objective of the JPSC is to ensure transparency, fairness, and efficiency in the recruitment process. It strives to uphold the principles of meritocracy and equal opportunity by selecting candidates based on their abilities, qualifications, and performance in the selection procedures.
One of the key functions of the JPSC is to conduct recruitment examinations for different administrative positions, including the State Civil Services, State Police Services, and other allied services. These examinations aim to assess the knowledge, aptitude, and suitability of candidates for the respective job positions. The commission also conducts interviews and other selection procedures to evaluate the candidates further.
In addition to recruitment, the JPSC advises the state government on matters related to recruitment, promotions, and disciplinary actions. It frames and amends rules and regulations regarding the recruitment process to ensure its smooth functioning. The commission plays a vital role in maintaining the integrity of the selection process and safeguarding the interests of both the government and the candidates.
To apply for JPSC recruitment, candidates need to meet certain eligibility criteria. These criteria typically include nationality, age limits, and educational qualifications. Candidates must be citizens of India and fulfill the specified age requirements mentioned in the recruitment notifications. Moreover, they should possess the educational qualifications as prescribed by the JPSC for each respective job position.
The selection process for JPSC recruitment generally involves multiple stages, including a written examination and an interview. Candidates who qualify in the written examination are called for an interview, where their skills, personality, and suitability for the job are assessed. The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in both the written examination and the interview.
The JPSC releases official notifications for job vacancies, specifying the eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates. Interested candidates need to submit their applications online or offline, following the instructions provided in the notifications. It is essential for candidates to stay updated with the official JPSC website to know about the latest notifications and updates regarding recruitment exams.
Overall, the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) serves as a vital institution in the state of Jharkhand, ensuring the fair and efficient selection of candidates for various government positions. It plays a significant role in maintaining the integrity of the recruitment process and upholding the principles of meritocracy in the state’s administrative services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
JPSC stands for Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
Yes, candidates from other states can apply for JPSC recruitment, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in the recruitment notification.