ANGRAU Recruitment 2022 for Teaching Associate
Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University Teaching Associate Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Teaching Associate in Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 29 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University Recruitment 2022 Teaching Associate Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.angrau.net recruitment 2022 page.
Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.angrau.net. Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Telangana. More details of www.angrau.net recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)
invites applications for recruitment of Teaching Associate
Tirupati, Chittoor, - Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|ANGRAU Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University|
|Organization||ANGRAU Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Teaching Associate|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.49,000 - Rs.54,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Chittoor (Tirupati)|
|Walkin Date||01 Jan, 1970|
1.Four Years of Bachelor Degree in SAU's/ICAR Deemed Universities with Master Degree in Agri Business Management having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with NET.
2. Three years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associate Ship /Training/ other Engagements (Preference is for Ph.D. and Research Publications).
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Candidates who have the required qualification as set by ANGRAU can only apply for the Teaching Associate vacancies. Candidates must hold Any Bachelors Degree, M.Sc. Eligible candidates can apply for ANGRAU Recruitment 2022 online/offline on or before the last date. To enable a consistent application process without any issues, follow the instructions given below.
Rs.49,000 - Rs.54,000 Per Month
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 29-06-2022 at 10.00 AM directly with their Bio-data along with Original Certificates and a set of Xerox copies of Educational Qualification and other certificates if any. No TA / DA will be provided for attending the interview. The posts are purely on temporary basis and no claim of permanent posts based on this selection.
Published on: 23 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University. The other Related Jobs Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University Recruitment
About Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University
Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) was established under the name of Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University (APAU) on the 12th of June 1964 through the APAU Act 1963. Later, it was renamed as Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University on the 7th of November, 1996 in honor and memory of the noted Parliamentarian and Kisan Leader, Acharya N. G. Ranga. At the verge of completing of Golden Jubilee Year of the ANGRAU, it has given birth to a new State Agricultural University namely Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University with the bifurcation of the state of Andhra Pradesh as per the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014. The ANGRAU at LAM, Guntur is serving the students and the farmers of 13 districts of new State of Andhra Pradesh with renewed interest and dedication.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Teaching Associate: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Teaching Associate, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Teaching Associate: INR Rs.49,000 - Rs.54,000 Per Month,
When can I can apply for Teaching Associate, Skills / Eligibility job at Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Tirupati, Chittoor
What is Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University Teaching Associate: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University Teaching Associate: 2 Posts, is 29th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Teaching Associate, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th June, 2022
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts
- District Collector Office Balod Invites Application for 91 Steno-Typist, Chowkidar and Various Posts
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Invites Application for 49 Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
- National Highways Authority Of India (NHAI) Invites Application for 50 Deputy Manager (Technical) Recruitment 2023