AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2022 for Senior Resident
AIIMS Mangalagiri Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrators Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrators in AIIMS Mangalagiri. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 31 December 2022. Candidates can check the latest AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2022 Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrators Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in recruitment 2022 page.
AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in. AIIMS Mangalagiri selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Andhra Pradesh. More details of www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri (AIIMS Mangalagiri)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrators
Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrators
-, New Delhi, - Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri (AIIMS Mangalagiri)Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrators|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Salary||56100 - 67700(Per Month)|
|Posted on||12 Dec, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||31-12-2022|
Educational Qualification: Hospital Administration: A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Hospital Administration from a recognized university/ Institute/or equivalent qualification
2. Neurology: A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Medicine/Paediatrics (OR) DM/DNB (Neurology) from a recognized university/Institute.
3. Ophthalmology: A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Ophthalmology from a recognized university/ Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto
4. Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PMR) A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation from a recognized university/Institute /or
equivalent qualification thereto. 5. Pediatrics A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Pediatrics from a recognized university/ Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto. 6. Trauma & Emergency A Postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Medicine/ Emergency Medicine/ Geraitic Medicine/ Anaesthesiology/ Pulmonary Medicine (OR) MS in Surgery OR M.Ch/DNB (Trauma Surgery) qualification recognized equivalent thereto in the discipline/ subject.
Skills / Eligibility
56100 - 67700(Per Month)
Age Limit: 45 years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrators in AIIMS Mangalagiri.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit AIIMS Mangalagiri official website aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in
Step 2: Search for AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2022 notification
Step 3: Read all the details in the notification and proceed further
Step 4: Check the mode of application and apply for the AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2022
Published on: 13 December 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at AIIMS Mangalagiri. The other Related Jobs AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment Notification
External Lecturer ( 4 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 13th April 2023
Job Location: -, Guntur
Pay Scale: INR30000
List of old jobs.
About AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment
About AIIMS Mangalagiri
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences [AIIMS] was designed to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspects of health and wellness programs throughout India. AIIMS is a group of autonomous public medical institutes that have been declared by an Act of Parliament 1956 as an “Institute of National Importance”. AIIMS Mangalagiri is one of the AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary-level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up new AIIMS-like institutions in underserved areas of the country.
In 2018, AIIMS, Mangalagiri started functioning from a newly constructed, albeit temporary campus at Government Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada. In March 2019 OPD services were started on the Permanent campus at Mangalagiri, Guntur. Thereafter AIIMS gradually moved into its designated campus as newly constructed. During the Lockdown during the COVID-19 pandemic, OPD services were supplemented with the eParamarsh initiative for doorstep sample collection. For COVID-19-positive patients, limited IPD services started in 2020. In the early part of 2021, limited IPD services for other patients started.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrators: 6 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrators, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrators: INR 56100 - 67700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrators, Skills / Eligibility job at AIIMS Mangalagiri
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
What is AIIMS Mangalagiri Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrators: 6 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for AIIMS Mangalagiri Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrators: 6 Posts, is 31st December, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrators, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st December, 2022
- BOB Capital Markets (BOBCAPS) Invites Application for Associate Product Manager Recruitment 2023
- Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) Invites Application for 9 General Manager, Chief General Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Invites Application for 9 Special Officer, Security Officer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) Invites Application for Special Officer Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for 4 External Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- Centre for Air Borne Systems (CABS) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for Junior Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Broadcast Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Videographer Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Content Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 4 Copy Writer Recruitment 2023