AYJNIHH Recruitment 2023 For Reader, Accounts Officer and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: -
Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped (AYJNIHH) Reader, Accounts Officer and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Reader, Accounts Officer and Various Posts in Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped (AYJNIHH). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 18th September 2023. Candidates can check the latest Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped (AYJNIHH) Recruitment 2023 Reader, Accounts Officer and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the ayjnihh.nic.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped (AYJNIHH) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ ayjnihh.nic.in/. Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped (AYJNIHH) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra. More details of ayjnihh.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Reader, Accounts Officer and Various Posts
Bandra (W), Mumbai, 400050 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 07 Posts
Reader (Speech Pathology):
1. M.Sc. in Audiology / Speech Language Pathology.
2. 5 years' experience as Lecturer in the Specialty area.
1. P.G. with Degree/Diploma in Special Education of Deaf.
2. 5 years' experience as Lecturer in the Specialty area.
Information & Documentation Officer: M.Sc. Degree in Library Science with Specialization in Computer.
1. Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
2. Diploma in Social Work or vocational guidance or post graduate degree in social work or sociology.
3. 2 years practical experience in social work or vocational guidance or employment service.
Extension Service Officer:
1. M.Sc. in Audiology/Speech & Language Pathology with 2 years' experience in the field OR
2. B.Sc. in Audiology and Speech Pathology with 7 years' experience in the field
1. Degree of recognized University with SAS examination.
2. 5 years' experience as junior Accounts Officer/Section Officer in Accounts Department.
Extension Service Assistant: Master of Social Work (MSW) of any Govt. recognized Institute with 2 years' experience in the field of handling hearing impaired.
35400-208700/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 45 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) is payable by the candidate (No. fees for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities) towards non-refundable application fee in the form of Account Payee Demand Draft drawn in favour of" Director, AYJNISHD (D)" payable at Mumbai and should be sent along with the Application Form.
How to Apply:
The application duly completed in all respects and signed by the candidate in the prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of relevant enclosures and other testimonials in respect of qualifications, age proof, category, experience, salary drawn, disability etc, should reach to the Director. Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech and Hearing Disabilities (Divyangjan), K.C. Marg, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400050 within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement., This Job Source is Employment News 19-25 August 2023, Page No.27
Published on: 18th August 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped. The other Related Jobs Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Reader, Accounts Officer and Various Posts - ( 07 Posts) Posts
Bandra (W), Mumbai
|Last Date: 18th September 2023|
| Assistant, Clerk/Typist and Various Posts - ( 33 Posts) Posts
Bandra (W), Mumbai
|Last Date: 21st July 2023|
About Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped Recruitment
About Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped
Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech and Hearing Disabilities (Divyangjan), AYJNISHD(D) was established on 9th August 1983. It is an autonomous organisation under the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Government of India, New Delhi. The Institute is located at Bandra (West), Mumbai – 400 050.
Regional Centres of the institute have been established in Kolkata (1984), New Delhi (1986), Secunderabad (1986) and Bhubaneshwar (1986- in association with the Government of Orissa). These are centres aimed at meeting local and regional needs in terms of manpower development and services. Regional Centre in New Delhi has been shifted to Noida in 2015 and the Regional Centre at Bhubaneswar has been shifted to Janla in 2008.
The District Disability Rehabilitation Centre (DDRCs) under Gramin Punarvasan Yojana (GPY) a programme of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India was started in the year 2000. The objective of the programme is to provide total rehabilitation to persons with sensory (hearing and vision), physical and mental disabilities.
Under this programme, 24 DDRCs were allotted to AYJNISHD(D). All the 24 DDRCs, on completion of successful establishment and running for three years, are handed over to State Governments/District Administration/NGOs.
Composite Regional Center (CRC), Bhopal is another service model, for providing services to persons with disabilities under one umbrella, initiated by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India, established on 14th August 2000. This Center is functioning under the administrative control of AYJNISHD(D) since February 2006. There is also CRC at Ahmedabad, Gujarat which was established on 16th August 2011. In Maharashtra, another CRC was set up at Nagpur in 2020. On 8th April 2023 CRC- Chhatarpur in Madhya Pradesh was inaugurated. All these CRCs function under the administrative control of AYJNISHD(D).
Ali Yavar Jung National Institute For Hearing Handicapped Jobs - Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped (AYJNIHH) was established on 9th August 1983. It is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, New Delhi. It is located in Bandra (West), Mumbai. Regional centers of the Institute is located at Kolkata, New Delhi, Secunderabad, and Bhubaneshwar. Ali Yavar Jung National Institute For Hearing Handicapped recruitment offers a great career for several posts such as Research Assistant, Lecturer, Reader, Teacher, Speech Pathologist and Audiologist & Librarian. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MA (JMC) with PGDMDC, Master degree in any subject and M.Ed (HI) degree , M.Sc. or equivalent Postgraduate in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology, Post Graduate with Diploma/Certificate in Special Education for the deaf, B. Sc. (Sp&Hg.) , for a great career at Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped (AYJNIHH).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 7 vacancies in total. Reader, Accounts Officer and Various Posts: 07 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Reader, Accounts Officer and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Reader, Accounts Officer and Various Posts: INR35400-208700,
When can I can apply for Reader, Accounts Officer and Various Posts job at Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bandra (W), Mumbai
What is Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped Reader, Accounts Officer and Various Posts: 07 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped Reader, Accounts Officer and Various Posts: 07 Posts, is 18th September, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Reader, Accounts Officer and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th September, 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Junior Secretariate Assistant, Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for 79 Various Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023