Bharati College Recruitment 2023 For 62 Assistant Professor
Vacancy Circular No: Bharati/Teaching/2023/1781
Bharati College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor at the Bharati College. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 17th March 2023. Candidates can check the latest Bharati College Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.bharaticollege.du.ac.in recruitment 2023 page.
Bharati College Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.bharaticollege.du.ac.in. Bharati College selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Delhi. More details of www.bharaticollege.du.ac.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Janakpuri, New Delhi, 152001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 62 Posts (UR-23, OBC-15, SC-10, ST-06, EWS-05, PwBD-03)
1) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
57700-182400 Per Month
Age Limit: 21-30 Years.
Fees for Assistant Professor is Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
No application fee will be charged from applicants froM.sc, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://colrec.uod.ac.in/. (This Job Source is Employment News 25 February - 3 March 2023, Page No.23)
Published on: 23rd February 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at View Official Notification
Bharati College Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Bharati College. The other Related Jobs Bharati College Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Professor - ( 62 Posts (UR-23, OBC-15, SC-10, ST-06, EWS-05, PwBD-03)) Posts
Janakpuri, New Delhi
|Last Date: 17th March 2023|
| Principal - ( 01 Posts) Posts
Janakpuri, New Delhi
|Last Date: 18th November 2022|
About Bharati College Recruitment
About Bharati College
Bharati College, one of the top women’s college in West Delhi, is a constituent college of the University of Delhi is located in a serene and scenic campus and caters to about 2000 students, offering instruction in eleven disciplines in the Arts and Social Sciences. The students can opt for Honours courses in 8 of them.
Bharati College is top women's college in West Delhi and affiliated to University of Delhi. The College also offers a Master's course in Hindi. Bharati College was founded in September 1971. The College offers courses in B.A. Programme; honours courses in English, Hindi, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, economics, Maths and Commerce. Part-time self-financing courses in foreign languages such as French, German and Russian and DOEACC level computer courses are also offered by the college. Bharati College recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in relevant subject, for a great career at Bharati College.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 62 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 62 Posts (UR-23, OBC-15, SC-10, ST-06, EWS-05, PwBD-03),
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR57700-182400,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor job at Bharati College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Janakpuri, New Delhi
What is Bharati College Assistant Professor: 62 Posts (UR-23, OBC-15, SC-10, ST-06, EWS-05, PwBD-03), Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Bharati College Assistant Professor: 62 Posts (UR-23, OBC-15, SC-10, ST-06, EWS-05, PwBD-03), is 17th March, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th March, 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Chief Pharmacist and Various Posts
- NTPC School of Business Invites Application for Faculty, Non-Faculty Positions Recruitment 2023
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Invites Application for 34 JRF, Project Scientist and Various Posts
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Invites Application for 62 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- NID Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 26 Assistant, Supervisor and Various Posts
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for 4 Deputy Director (Research) Recruitment 2023
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for Analyst-E Recruitment 2023
- IIT Guwahati Invites Application for 7 Junior Engineer and Various Posts
- Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) Invites Application for Senior Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for 99 Technician, Assistant and Various Posts
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Invites Application for 11 Officer, Manager Recruitment 2023
- Lady Irwin College Invites Application for 36 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023