Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 for Legal Assistant
Bombay High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Legal Assistant in Bombay High Court. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 16 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 Legal Assistant Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in/. Bombay High Court selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at . More details of bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Bombay High Court
invites applications for recruitment of Legal Assistant
Jalna Road, Aurangabad, 431009 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Company||Bombay High Court|
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be Law Graduate as on the date of advertisement having a Bachelor Degree in Law from any College/ University/Institution established by law.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-28 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates may submit their applications to the High Court Legal Services Sub-Committee, Aurangabad on or before 16/06/2022 till 5.00 p.m.. The applications received thereafter shall not be entertained.
2. The envelope containing the application should be clearly labeled as "Application for the post of Legal Assistant on Contract Basis" and be addressed to: The Secretary, High Court Legal Services Sub-Committee, High Court Bench at Aurangabad, Jalna Road, Aurangabad-431009.
Published on: 08 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bombay High Court Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Bombay High Court. The other Related Jobs Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Legal Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Jalna Road, Aurangabad
|Last Date: 16 June 2022|
| Gardener or Helper - ( 2 Posts) Posts
High Court, Fort
|Last Date: 05 May 2022|
| President - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Bombay High Court, Fort
|Last Date: 17 April 2022|
| Staff Car Driver - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 11 April 2022|
| District Judge - ( 9 Posts) Posts
Registrar General, High Court
|Last Date: 27 January 2022|
| Clerk - ( 247 Posts) Posts
The Registrar General Bombay High Court, Fort
|Last Date: 06 January 2022|
| Legal Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 23rd August 2021|
About Bombay High Court Recruitment
About Bombay High Court
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Legal Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Legal Assistant, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Legal Assistant: INR 25000,
When can I can apply for Legal Assistant, Skills / Eligibility job at Bombay High Court
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jalna Road, Aurangabad
What is Bombay High Court Legal Assistant: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant: 1 Posts, is 16th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Legal Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th June, 2022
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for TGT and Various Posts
- Institute Of Life Sciences (ILS) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow, Project Technician-III Recruitment 2022
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela Invites Application for 4 Adhoc Faculty Recruitment 2022
- SGPGIMS Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- NITI Aayog Invites Application for Senior Adviser or Adviser Recruitment 2022
- Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank Invites Application for 103 Officer, Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA) Invites Application for Senior Professional, Executive Assistant and Junior Professional Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City (IIIT Sri City) Invites Application for Software Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine Invites Application for 15 Nurse, Laboratory Technician and Various Posts