Cauvery Water Disputes Tribunal Recruitment 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Cauvery Water Disputes Tribunal Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Cauvery Water Disputes Tribunal. The other Related Jobs Cauvery Water Disputes Tribunal Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Cauvery Water Disputes Tribunal Recruitment
About Cauvery Water Disputes Tribunal
The Cauvery Water Disputes Tribunal announced its final verdict on 5 February 2007. According to its verdict, Tamil Nadu gets 419 TMC of Cauvery water while Karnataka gets 270 TMC. The actual release of water by Karnataka to Tamil Nadu is to be 192 TMC annually. Further, Kerala will get 30 TMC and Puducherry 7 TMC.
The river Cauvery originates in Karnataka's Kodagu district, flows into Tamil Nadu and reaches the Bay of Bengal. Parts of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka and Pondicherry lie in the Cauvery basin. The origins of legal dispute over Cauvery waters date back to 1892 and 1924 in agreements signed between Mysore and Madras Presidency.
The water sharing dispute of the river between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu dates back to the British Raj. A number of districts in both states are dependent on the Cauvery for irrigation, while Bengaluru gets its water from the river.
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank Invites Application for 13 Office Assistant, Faculty Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for 20 Tutor / Clinical Instructor Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for 127 Senior Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Raebareli Invites Application for 40 Junior Resident (JR) Recruitment 2023
- Income Tax Department Invites Application for 59 Tax Assistant, MTS, Inspector Recruitment 2023
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for 140 Senior Quality Control Engineer, Field Quality Assurance & Control Engineer Recruitment 2023
- BEML Limited Invites Application for 119 Group C Posts - ITI & Diploma Trainee and Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- Southern Railway Invites Application for 14 Junior Technical Associate Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 47 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant-I Recruitment 2023
- Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 20 Field Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 484 ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Chittoor Invites Application for 54 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Various Posts