CFMTTI Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2022
Central Farm Machinery Training Testing Institute (CFMTTI) Stenographer Recruitment 2022
Advertisement for the post of Stenographer in Central Farm Machinery Training Testing Institute (CFMTTI). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 31st August 2022. Candidates can check the latest Central Farm Machinery Training Testing Institute (CFMTTI) Recruitment 2022 Stenographer Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the fmttibudni.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Central Farm Machinery Training Testing Institute (CFMTTI) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ fmttibudni.gov.in/. Central Farm Machinery Training Testing Institute (CFMTTI) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Madhya Pradesh. More details of fmttibudni.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Budni, Sehore, 466445 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: please refer to official notification.
35400-112400/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 56 Years.
How to Apply:
1. Complete data about eligibility, terms & conditions are available on the Institute website: www.fmttibudni.gov.in, www.nrfmtti.gov.in, www.srfmtti.dacnet.nic.in, www.nerfmtti.nic.in and www.agricoop.nic.in
2. Application (in duplicate) in the prescribed proforma with complete details should be forwarded through proper channel to Director, Govt. of India, Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute, Tractor Nagar, Budni (M.P.) - 466445 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Published on: 15th July 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute. The other Related Jobs Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Stenographer Grade-I - ( 1 Posts) Posts
P.O.Tractor Nagar Budni, Sehore
|Last Date: 17 February 2022|
| Stenographer Grade-I (English Stenographer only) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Tractor Nagar, Sehore
|Last Date: 28th February 2022|
| Stenographer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 6th October 2021|
About Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Recruitment
About Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute
Farm machines and equipment play a pivotal role in crop production, and its handling, transportation, processing and preservation. Recognizing this, the Govt. of India had undertaken import of farm equipment in the First Five Year Plan period. Simultaneously,for promoting the use of machines, the Government established the "Agricultural Machinery Utilization Training Centre" in 1955 at Budni (Madhya Pradesh). Prior to this, use of farm machines in the country, was quite scant. The objective of establishing the Budni Centre was to train the prospective farmers on proper use, maintenance and up-keep of farm machines. Subsequently, considering the imperativeness of the indigenous manufacture of farm machines/equipment, in 1959, a testing wing was added to the Centre; primarily with a view to ascertain the suitability of agricultural machines/equipment to the agro-climatic conditions of the country. The Centre was renamed `Tractor Training and Testing Station’. In the year 1983, the Tractor Training and Testing Station was upgraded and renamed `Central Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute'.
Central Farm Machinery Training Testing Institute was established in 1955 at Budni (Madhya Pradesh) for promoting the use of machines. The objective of establishing the Budni Centre was to train the prospective farmers on proper use, maintenance and upkeep of farm machines. The institute has attained International Standards in the field of farm machinery training and testing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Stenographer: 02 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Stenographer?
The Payscale is as follows Stenographer: INR35400-112400,
When can I can apply for Stenographer job at Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Budni, Sehore
What is Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Stenographer: 02 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Stenographer: 02 Posts, is 31st August, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Stenographer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2022
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) Invites Application for Whole Time Member Recruitment 2021
- UNDP New Delhi Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- NIT Calicut Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Remote Sensing Associate Recruitment 2021
- Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (LUVAS) Invites Application for Dean Recruitment 2021
- LUVAS Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- LUVAS Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Team Leader Recruitment 2021
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Recruitment 2021
- Kurukshetra University Invites Application for 4 Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021