Govt Central Institute Of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
CIBA Recruitment 2021 ciba.res.in Jobs. Latest Job: Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Assistant
#75 Santhome High Road RA Puram, Chennai, 600028 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||21 to 45 years with relaxation as per rules|
|Posted on||26 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of Young Professional - II (Four Posts) and Technical Assistant (Two posts), on temporary basis under the NERC UK funded collaborative project entitled “Diversification of potential crop species in brackishwater aquaculture, adaptation for climate resilience” at this Institute.
1. Post Name: Technical Assistant (Two Posts)
2. Project Name: Diversification of potential crop species in brackishwater aquaculture, adaptation for climate resilience
3. Duration: Upto March 2022 (Likely to get extended)
4. Qualifications : Degree/ Diploma in Life Sciences/Engineering sciences. Should be able to assist for feeding trials, feed preparation, sample preparation and collection for molecular biology work and laboratory analysis.
5. Emoluments: Rs: 15,000 pm (Consolidated)
Age Limit: 21 to 45 years with relaxation as per rules
1. Date & Time of Interview: Will be intimated by mail
2. Mode of Interview: Suitable online platform/Personally
3. Communication will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only by email and to attend the online/offline interview to be conducted by ICARCIBA, MRC Nagar Chennai 28.
4. The candidates who have received mail/phone intimation should appear for the online/ offline interview with the required documents (UG & PG certificates/ experience certificates if any/ Resumes/ Testimonials/Caste certificates/ Certificates from CSIR JRF/UGC NET/GATE.
How to Apply:
1. The Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may send their application in the prescribed proforma only along with bio-data through e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected] positively on or before 29th November, 2021.
2. Applications received after the above said prescribed the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
3. Director, ICAR-CIBA reserves the right to accept or reject any applications. ICAR-CIBA does not enter into correspondence with the applicants for not calling them for an interview.
Published on: 26 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Recruitment
About Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture
The Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) Chennai was established on 1st April 1987, comes under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
The main objective of Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) is to conduct research for development of Techno-Economically viable and sustainable culture system for finfish and shellfish in brackishwater and undertake transfer of Technology through Training, Education and Extension Programmes.
The Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA), offers recruitments various posts of, Scientist (Crustacean Culture) / Principal Scientist (Finfish Culture) / Senior Scientist (Nutrition Genetics and Biotechnology) / Associate Scientist (Aquatic Animal Health and Environment Division) / Personal Assistant / Senior Stenographer / Lower Division Clerk / Assistant / Upper Division Clerk / Skilled Support Staff / Junior Accounts Officer / Accountant / Data Entry Operator / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Stores / Peon / Sweeper / Driver / Watchman, etc.
Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture was established on 1st April 1987. CIBA headquarters is located in Chennai. Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) is an institute which caters to the needs of the brackishwater aquaculture sector in India and has established itself as a pioneer in nutrition and feed technology for brackishwater aquaculture. Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture has developed indigenous shrimp feed technology for the tiger shrimp and successfully commercialized the technology for commercial production. Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. / M.F.Sc. / M.Sc. / M.Phil (Aquaculture / Marine Biology / Zoology / Environmental Science), M.F.Sc. / M.Sc. Aquaculture / Marine Fisheries / allied or Masters in Agricultural Economics / Agri. Extn. / Statistics / Economics / Developmental Studies, B.E. (Geoinformatics) / M.Tech (GIS / Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing) / M.Sc. (Geography), for a great career at Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Technical Assistant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Assistant: INR 15000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in (ICAR) #75 Santhome High Road RA Puram, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th November, 2021
- District & Sessions Court Korba Invites Application for ANM Nurse Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Software Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Engineer B Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) Invites Application for Young Professional II Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Rural Health Mission Haryana Invites Application for Radiologist Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021