CIRG Recruitment 2022 for Young Professional I
Central Institute for Research on Goats Young Professional I Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Young Professional I in Central Institute for Research on Goats. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 12 October 2022. Candidates can check the latest Central Institute for Research on Goats Recruitment 2022 Young Professional I Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.cirg.res.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Central Institute for Research on Goats Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.cirg.res.in/ . Central Institute for Research on Goats selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Uttar Pradesh. More details of www.cirg.res.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional I
Young Professional I
The Director CIRG Makhdoom Farah , Mathura, 281122 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post Posts
|Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG) Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Central Institute for Research on Goats|
|Job Role||Young Professional I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Posted on||03 Oct, 2022|
|Walkin Date||12 Oct, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Agricultural Science, preferably in Animal Science/Life Science/ Bioinformatics/Biotechnology
Experience: Experience of working in research laboratoryy and knowledge and experience of
handling of molecular diagnostics/molecular biology/ biotechnology/ Expertise on use of various softwarel bioinformatics tools.
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: 21 to 45 on the date of Interview for Young Professional-I.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Young Professional I in CIRG.
How to Apply:
Published on: 03 October 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Institute for Research on Goats Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Institute for Research on Goats. The other Related Jobs Central Institute for Research on Goats Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Young Professional-I - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 20 February 2023|
| Young Professional I - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
The Director CIRG Makhdoom Farah , Mathura
|Last Date: 12 October 2022|
| Technical Assistant - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 20 September 2022|
| Young Professional-II - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 07 September 2022|
| Senior Research Fellow - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 09 September 2022|
About Central Institute for Research on Goats Recruitment
About Central Institute for Research on Goats
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Young Professional I: 1 Post Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional I, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional I: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Young Professional I, Skills / Eligibility job at Central Institute for Research on Goats
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in The Director CIRG Makhdoom Farah , Mathura
What is Central Institute for Research on Goats Young Professional I: 1 Post Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Central Institute for Research on Goats Young Professional I: 1 Post Posts, is 12th October, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional I, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th October, 2022
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts