Central University of Orissa Recruitment 2022 for 15 Guest Faculty
Vacancy Circular No:
Central University of Orissa
invites applications for recruitment of Guest Faculty
Central University of Orissa, Sunabeda, Dist, Koraput, 763004 Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 15 Posts
|Central University of Orissa Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Experience||3 - 7 years|
|Posted on||28 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Ed, M.P.Ed, MFA
The Central University of Odisha, Koraput invites candidates for the Walk–in–Interview (Online Mode) for empanelment of Guest Faculty positions for one semester for the academic session 2021-22. The scheduled of the department-wise interview is as under:
1. Post Name: Guest Faculty
2. No. of Post: 11
3. Essential Qualification:
I. A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
II. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
4. Educational Qualifications:
a. Curriculum and Pedagogic Course: Physical Science: Postgraduate degree in Physical Science (Physics/ Chemistry) with minimum 55% marks; and M.Ed. degree from a recognised university with minimum 55% marks.
b. Curriculum and Pedagogic Course: Biological Science: Postgraduate degree in Biological Science (Botany/Zoology) with minimum 55% marks; and M.Ed. degree from a recognised university with minimum 55% marks.
c. Physical Education: Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) with minimum 55% marks. (Training/qualification in yoga education shall be desirable)
d. Visual Arts: Postgraduate degree in Fine Arts (MFA) with minimum 55% marks.
5. Besides fulfilling above qualifications (Sl.No. 1 & Sl. No. 2), candidate should have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) in the relevant subject conducted by the UGC/CSIR or any other agency accredited by the UGC.
6. Essential Qualification for the post in the discipline of Computer Science: B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech, in relevant branch with first class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech.
7. Selected candidates shall be paid an honorarium of ₹ 1500/- per lecture subject to maximum of ₹ 50,000/- per month
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The candidates seeking empanelment as Guest Faculty are requested to appear in the walk-in- interview (online mode) on the date, time specified above.
3. Date of walk-inInterview (Online Mode): 02.02.2022 to 03.02.2022
Published on: 28 January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central University of Orissa Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central University of Orissa. The other Related Jobs Central University of Orissa Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Guest Faculty - ( 15 Posts) Posts
Central University of Orissa, Sunabeda
|Last Date: 30 January 2022|
| Guest Faculty - ( 36 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 9 October 2021|
About Central University of Orissa Recruitment
About Central University of Orissa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 15 vacancies in total. Guest Faculty: 15 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Guest Faculty?
The Payscale is as follows Guest Faculty: INR 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Guest Faculty job at Central University of Orissa
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Central University of Orissa, Sunabeda
What is Central University of Orissa Guest Faculty: 15 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Central University of Orissa Guest Faculty: 15 Posts, is 30th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Guest Faculty, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th January, 2022
- Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) Invites Application for 12 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- NeGD Invites Application for Senior Cloud Solution Architect Recruitment 2022
- NeGD Invites Application for API Architect Recruitment 2022
- National eGovernance Division (NeGD) Invites Application for Senior Application Security Specialist Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai (IIT Bhilai) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- BBCI Invites Application for Junior Project Engineer, Assistant Project Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Patient Navigator, Doctor Recruitment 2022
- National eGovernance Division (NeGD) Invites Application for Data Architect Recruitment 2022
- NBRC Invites Application for Casualty Medical Officer, Technician Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Government Engineering College Daman Invites Application for 11 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Diu College Invites Application for Lab Assistant, Computer Instructor Recruitment 2022