Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Professor
Central University of Rajasthan Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor in Central University of Rajasthan. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 12 January 2023. Candidates can check the latest Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.curaj.ac.in recruitment 2023 page.
Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.curaj.ac.in. Central University of Rajasthan selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Rajasthan. More details of www.curaj.ac.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
-, Ajmer, - Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||Central University of Rajasthan|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Posted on||10 Jan, 2023|
|Walkin Date||12 Jan, 2023|
1. Master’s Degree in Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Sports Psychology, or Cognitive Sciences from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2. At least 55% in Master's degree in a relevant subject and at least 60% in at least two preceding examinations.
3. National Eligibility Test (NET) in Psychology
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
50000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Assistant Professor in Central University of Rajasthan.
How to Apply:
Published on: 11 January 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central University of Rajasthan. The other Related Jobs Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment
About Central University of Rajasthan
The Central University of Rajasthan (CURaj) was established in the year 2009 by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 25 of 2009). This University was established with the aspiration to be one of India’s most dynamic and vibrant universities in order to impart cutting-edge education to all the learner communities. The University is fully funded by the Government of India which provides quality education to all, especially those coming from humble socio-economic backgrounds and seeking quality education.
To date, CURaj has successfully completed a journey of 13 years since its establishment in the year 2009. In this short span of time, the University has emerged as one of the top academic institutions by adopting cutting-edge technology to impart knowledge for global outreach. The University is one of the fastest-growing and flourishing institutes of higher education in Rajasthan.
In the last 13 years of its journey, the University has emerged as a green and pollution-free campus which promises to provide an aesthetic and salubrious environment to nurture and optimize academics, research, and holistic development by engaging the students and staff members in various sports and cultural activities that are crucial for maintaining the well-being of the students and nurturing their potentials. Currently, Professor Anand Bhalerao is the Honorable Vice-Chancellor under whose guidance and leadership the University is blossoming ever since he took over the charge of Vice-Chancellor, on 24th January 2022.
The Central University of Rajasthan was established in the year 2009 in Rajasthan. The university offers postgraduate and doctoral academic programmes. Central University of Rajasthan recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professor, Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Upper Division Clerk, Senior Technical Assistant, Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor), Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Registrar, Finance Officer, Medical Officer, Faculty (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor), Non-Teaching (Controller of Examination, Internal Audit officer, Executive Engineer, Medical Officer, Hindi Translator, Nurse, Personal Assistant, Assistant, Technical Assistant, LDC, Dresser/ Medical Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor's Degree, Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering or a Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc. in relevant Science Subject OR BE / B.Tech. in a relevant subject, Master's Degree in Library Science / Information Science Documentation, Medical Graduate (Allopathic), for a great career at Central University of Rajasthan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR50000,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor, Skills / Eligibility job at Central University of Rajasthan
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Ajmer
What is Central University of Rajasthan Assistant Professor: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Central University of Rajasthan Assistant Professor: 2 Posts, is 12th January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th January, 2023
- National Health Mission Chandrapur Invites Application for 81 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- National Institute of Virology (NIV) Invites Application for 80 Technical Assistant, Technician Recruitment 2023
- Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Invites Application for 122 Manager, General Manager and Various Posts
- Directorate of Municipal Administration Maharashtra Invites Application for 1782 Accountant, Fire Officer and Various Posts
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics Maharashtra Invites Application for 260 Investigator and Various Posts
- National Institute of Technology Calicut Invites Application for 140 Technical Staff Recruitment 2023
- Rajasthan High Court Invites Application for 59 Junior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2023
- HARTRON Invites Application for 133 System Analyst, Senior System Analyst, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Invites Application for Contract Medical Officer Field Duty Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode Invites Application for Office Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites Application for Manager, Deputy Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023