College of Vocational Studies Recruitment 2023 For 106 Assistant Professor
Vacancy Circular No: CVS/2023/1516
College of Vocational Studies (CVS) Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor in the College of Vocational Studies (CVS). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 15th April 2023. Candidates can check the latest College of Vocational Studies (CVS) Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.cvs.edu.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
The College of Vocational Studies (CVS) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.cvs.edu.in/. College of Vocational Studies (CVS) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Delhi. More details of www.cvs.edu.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Sheikh Sarai-II, New Delhi, 110017 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 106 Posts
1) A Master's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clauses (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
57700-182400/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Fees for Assistant Professor.
Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://colrec.uod.ac.in/
Published on: 20th March 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
College of Vocational Studies Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at College of Vocational Studies. The other Related Jobs College of Vocational Studies Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Professor - ( 106 Posts) Posts
Sheikh Sarai-II, New Delhi
|Last Date: 15th April 2023|
About College of Vocational Studies Recruitment
About College of Vocational Studies
The College of Vocational Studies, a co-educational and University maintained institution was founded in 1972. It is among the pioneer institutions in the country to offer Vocational education and seeks to break new ground by bridging the gap between traditional University education and changing socio-economic environment. The Vocational courses enable a student to interweave general education with work oriented skills and knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 106 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 106 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR57700-182400,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor job at College of Vocational Studies
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sheikh Sarai-II, New Delhi
What is College of Vocational Studies Assistant Professor: 106 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for College of Vocational Studies Assistant Professor: 106 Posts, is 15th April, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th April, 2023
- The Energy and Resources Institute Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- CISF Invites Application for 787 Constable (Tradesman) Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Dietician Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission Invites Application for Chairperson Recruitment 2022
- National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2022
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Invites Application for Senior Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Sugarcane Breeding Institute Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2022