Govt Defence Security Corps (DSC) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Defence Security Corps (DSC) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Defence Security Corps (DSC). The other Related Jobs Defence Security Corps (DSC) Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Defence Security Corps (DSC) Recruitment
About Defence Security Corps (DSC)
The Defence Security Corps (DSC), is a corps of the Indian Army responsible for providing security cover to the defence installations of the three services (Army, Navy, Air Force) and other sensitive installations. The DSC troops are sanctioned and attached to various bases/installations to ensure protection against sabotage and pilferage. It is the sixth largest corps of the Army.
Currently, the major sanction of DSC troops is for the Army and Air force installations. The Naval units and other user agencies have a sizeable deployment of this force. DSC troops also provide security to some of the Indian Ordnance Factories, India's nuclear laboratories, and Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) establishments.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is DSC Full Form?
The Full Form of DSC is Defence Security Corps. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for Defence Security Corps (DSC)?
Candidates can apply for Defence Security Corps (DSC) 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Defence Security Corps (DSC) official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Defence Security Corps (DSC) 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Defence Security Corps (DSC). Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Defence Security Corps (DSC) 2020.
How can I join in Defence Security Corps (DSC)?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Defence Security Corps (DSC). Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Defence Security Corps (DSC) will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Defence Security Corps (DSC) only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Defence Security Corps (DSC)?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Defence Security Corps (DSC).
What is DSC Army?
Defence Security Corps or DSC is a security force which is under the Ministry of Defence. It consists of those soldiers who took early retirement from the army.
What is DSC Indian army?
General The role of the Defence Service Corps (DSC) is to provide security cover to Defence installations of the three services and Civil Establishments of the Ministry of Defence where DSC cover is sanctioned under the specific orders of Government of India against sabotage and pilferage.
- NID Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 26 Assistant, Supervisor and Various Posts
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for 4 Deputy Director (Research) Recruitment 2023
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for Analyst-E Recruitment 2023
- IIT Guwahati Invites Application for 7 Junior Engineer and Various Posts
- Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) Invites Application for Senior Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for 99 Technician, Assistant and Various Posts
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Invites Application for 11 Officer, Manager Recruitment 2023
- Lady Irwin College Invites Application for 36 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Application for 69 Assistant Mining Engineer and Various Posts
- HMFW AP Invites Application for 445 Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023
- IISER Mohali Invites Application for 27 Technical Officer and Various Posts
- Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) Invites Application for 25 Pharmacist Recruitment 2023