Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2023 for 47 Junior Engineer
Delhi Jal Board Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Junior Engineer in Delhi Jal Board. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 10 April 2023. Candidates can check the latest Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2023 Junior Engineer Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the delhijalboard.nic.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ delhijalboard.nic.in/. Delhi Jal Board selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of delhijalboard.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Delhi Jal Board
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineer
Jhandewalan Karol Bagh, New Delhi, 110005 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 47 Posts
|Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||Delhi Jal Board|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||47 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Salary||44900 - 142400(Per Month)|
|Posted on||03 Apr, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||10-04-2023|
1. For Junior Engineer (E&M): from a recognized University/Institution or its equivalent. Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
2. For Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution or its equivalent.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
44900 - 142400(Per Month)
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Junior Engineer in Delhi Jal Board.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit official website of Delhi Jal Board - delhi.gov.in
Step 2: Here look for the Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2023 Notification
Step 3: Make sure you read all the details in the notification
Step 4: Apply or send the application form as per the mode of application given on the official notification
Published on: 03 April 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Delhi Jal Board. The other Related Jobs Delhi Jal Board Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Junior Engineer - ( 47 Posts) Posts
Jhandewalan Karol Bagh, New Delhi
|Last Date: 10 April 2023|
| Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, More Vacancies - ( 187 Posts) Posts
Karol Bagh, New Delhi
|Last Date: 23 February 2023|
| Junior Engineer (JE) - ( 40 Posts) Posts
Karol Bagh, New Delhi
|Last Date: 28th February 2023|
| Director - ( 1 Post) Posts
Karol Bagh, New Delhi
|Last Date: 31 March 2023|
About Delhi Jal Board Recruitment
About Delhi Jal Board
The Delhi Jal Board was constituted on 6th April, 1998 through an Act of the Delhi Legislative Assembly incorporating the previous Delhi Water Supply and Sewage Disposal Undertaking. The Delhi Jal Board is responsible for the Production and Distribution of potable water after treating raw water from various sources like river Yamuna, Bhakhra Storage, Upper Ganga Canal & Groundwater and also provides treatment and disposal of waste water. The Delhi Jal Board provides water in bulk to the NDMC and Cantonment areas. Sewage from these areas is also collected for treatment and disposal by the Delhi Jal Board.
Delhi Jal Board was established on 6th April 1998. It has been meeting the needs of potable water in more than five decades. Delhi Jal Board is committed for the augmentation of water supply in Delhi and has taken many steps in this direction. Delhi Jal Board supplies filtered water through an efficient network of water treatment plants, booster pumping stations and water mains & distribution system. Delhi Jal Board recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chief Law Officer, Member (Drainage), Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Civil), Labour Welfare Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in LLB, BE Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil, Master's Degree in Social Science /Economics with Labour Welfare as special subject, for a great career at Delhi Jal Board.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 47 vacancies in total. Junior Engineer: 47 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Engineer, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Engineer: INR 44900 - 142400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Engineer, Skills / Eligibility job at Delhi Jal Board
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jhandewalan Karol Bagh, New Delhi
What is Delhi Jal Board Junior Engineer: 47 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Delhi Jal Board Junior Engineer: 47 Posts, is 10th April, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Engineer, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th April, 2023
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts