Govt Directorate General of Quality Assurance (DGQA) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Directorate General of Quality Assurance Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Directorate General of Quality Assurance. The other Related Jobs Directorate General of Quality Assurance Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 14 July 2022|
| Multi Tasking Staff - (2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 June 2022|
| Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 24th June 2022|
About Directorate General of Quality Assurance Recruitment
About Directorate General of Quality Assurance
The Directorate General of Quality Assurance (DGQA) is under Deptt. Of Defence Production , Ministry of Defence. This organisation is more than hundred years old and provides Quality Assurance (QA) cover for the entire range of Arms, Ammunitions, Equipment and Stores supplied to Armed Forces. Apart from QA activities, the organisation is responsible for import substitution and associates with Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) in the development projects. It also ensures Documentation, Codification and Standardisation Action for minimising the variety of components / equipment.
The other services rendered are promotion of small scale industries, Post procurement services, Defect Investigations and Technical Consultancy to the users, Ministry and the Production Agencies.
DGQA recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - Sanitary, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Steno, Technician (Semi Skilled).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation (10th Class Pass), 12th Class + 30 WPM in English Typing or 25 WPM in Hindi Typing on Typewriters OR 35 WPM in English Typing or 30 WPM in Hindi Typing on Computer, 12th Class, ITI Pass Certificate in the trades for a great career at Directorate General of Quality Assurance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is DGQA Full Form?
The Full Form of DGQA is Directorate General of Quality Assurance. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for DGQA?
Candidates can apply for DGQA 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the DGQA official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the DGQA 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by DGQA. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for DGQA 2020.
How can I join in DGQA?
First candidates should check the official notification released by DGQA. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying DGQA will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the DGQA only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for DGQA?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in DGQA.
- Pt B D Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for 153 Senior & Junior Surgeon Recruitment 2023
- Air India Engineering Services Ltd (AIESL) Invites Application for 140 Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2023
- Deccan Education Society (DES) Invites Application for 137 Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for 40 Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2023
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Invites Application for 1178 Executive Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) Invites Application for 608 Trade & Fresher Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Vidyapith Invites Application for 151 Assistant, Civil Engineer and Various Posts
- Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) Invites Application for 73 Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Application for NDA & NA Exam (II) 2023
- Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Invites Application for 303 Scientist/Engineer Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023