Govt Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Jobs 2024 - Sarkari Naukri
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Employees State Insurance Corporation. The other Related Jobs Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is ESIC Full Form?
The Full Form of ESIC is Employees State Insurance Corporation. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How can I join in ESIC?
First candidates should check the official notification released by ESIC. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying ESIC will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the ESIC only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the fees of ESIC Specialist?
The fee structure for ESIC Specialist is given below The fee structure for ESIC Specialist Candidates can make their payment either online or offline mode. The online payment can be done by Debit/Credit Card /Net Banking. Offline mode of payment can be done by visiting the respective bank said by the ESIC during the application process.
What is the qualification for ESIC?
Candidates should have completed MBBS and don't consider anything less than the given criteria. Additional certification would be given preference.
What are the Jobs in ESIC?
Specialist Vacancy in ESIC Recruitment 2024. ESIC will show all the active jobs on the current dates. The jobs will be available for various posts and various exams to be conducted by the ESIC. So candidates can visit the ESIC and if they are eligible for the job they can apply for it.
- DSIIDC Invites Application for 17 Manager and Various Posts
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for Assistant Grade-III (Sportspersons) Recruitment 2024
- Warehousing Development And Regulatory Authority (WDRA) Invites Application for Deputy Director (Legal) Recruitment 2024
- Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for 32 Engineer, Clerk and Various Posts
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 20 Assistant Manager (Safety) Recruitment 2024
- Small Farmers Agri-Business Consortium (SFAC) Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2024
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Invites Application for 157 Deputy Director and Various Posts
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for 15 Consultant, Senior Consultant Recruitment 2024
- Goods and Services Tax Council Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2024
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Invites Application for Additional Director Recruitment 2024
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for 41 Superintending Engineer, Junior Technician Recruitment 2024
- NHIDCL Invites Application for Executive Director Recruitment 2024