Govt Forest Survey of India (FSI) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2021-2022 fsi.nic.in FSI Jobs. Latest Job: Forest Survey of India (FSI) Invites Application for 44 Technical Associate Recruitment 2021.
Forest Survey of India (FSI) Invites Application for 44 Technical Associate Recruitment 2021
Forest Survey of India (FSI)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Associate
Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun, 248195 Uttarakhand
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate in any Science Subject / MA / Geography / MCA, M.Sc in IT / CS and B.Tech in IT / Computer Sciene from a recognized University.
31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 years.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): http://webline.co.in/fsirecruitment/
Published on: 5th March 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Forest Survey of India Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Technical Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||19th March 2021||Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun|
|Technical Associate - ( 29 Posts) Posts||5th February 2020||Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun|
|Project Associate - ( 9 Posts) Posts|
|Assistant Director (Accounts) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||25th July 2019||Kaulagarh Road, P.O.-IPE|
|Assistant Director (Statistics) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||12th August 2019||Kaulagarh Road, P.O.-IPE|
About Forest Survey of India Recruitment
About Forest Survey of India
Forest Survey of India (FSI) is a government organization in India under the union Ministry of Environment and Forests for conducting forest surveys and studies. The organization came into being in June 1981. It is headquartered at Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The objective of the organization is monitoring periodically the changing situation of land and forest resources and present the data for national planning; conservation and management of environmental preservation and implementation of social forestry projects.
Forest Survey of India is the successor of "Preinvestment Survey of Forest Resources" (PISFR), a project initiated in 1965 by the government of India with the sponsorship of Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). In its report in 1976, the National Commission on Agriculture (NCA) recommended the creation of a National Forest Survey Organization for a regular, periodic and comprehensive forest resources survey of the country, leading to the creation of the FSI.
The objectives of Forest Survey of India are:
To prepare State of Forest Report biennially, providing an assessment of latest forest cover in India and monitoring changes in these.
To conduct an inventory in forest and non-forest areas and develop a database on forest tree resources.
To function as a nodal agency for collection, compilation, storage and dissemination of spatial database on forest resources.
Forest Survey of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in possessing a speed of 100 W.p.m. in Stenography (English/Hindi) for a great career at Forest Survey of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Technical Associate: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Associate?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Associate: INR31000,
When can I can apply for Technical Associate job at Forest Survey of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th March, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Associate, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th March, 2021
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Field Worker and Various Posts
- IGCAR Invites Application for 98 Work Assistant, Technical Officer and Various Posts
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 239 Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Invites Application for 19 Intern Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Center Innovative And Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Bharathidasan University Invites Application for University Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Invites Application for 3 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NIANP Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- APCPDCL Invites Application for 86 Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invites Application for 92 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021