Govt Forest Survey of India (FSI) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Forest Survey of India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Forest Survey of India. The other Related Jobs Forest Survey of India Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Technical Associate, Programmer - ( 11 Posts) Posts
(Ministry of Environment and Forests) Kaulagarh Road P.O. IPE, Dehradun
|Last Date: 25 August 2022|
About Forest Survey of India Recruitment
About Forest Survey of India
Forest Survey of India (FSI) is a government organization in India under the union Ministry of Environment and Forests for conducting forest surveys and studies. The organization came into being in June 1981. It is headquartered at Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The objective of the organization is monitoring periodically the changing situation of land and forest resources and present the data for national planning; conservation and management of environmental preservation and implementation of social forestry projects.
Forest Survey of India is the successor of "Preinvestment Survey of Forest Resources" (PISFR), a project initiated in 1965 by the government of India with the sponsorship of Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). In its report in 1976, the National Commission on Agriculture (NCA) recommended the creation of a National Forest Survey Organization for a regular, periodic and comprehensive forest resources survey of the country, leading to the creation of the FSI.
The objectives of Forest Survey of India are:
To prepare State of Forest Report biennially, providing an assessment of latest forest cover in India and monitoring changes in these.
To conduct an inventory in forest and non-forest areas and develop a database on forest tree resources.
To function as a nodal agency for collection, compilation, storage and dissemination of spatial database on forest resources.
Forest Survey of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in possessing a speed of 100 W.p.m. in Stenography (English/Hindi) for a great career at Forest Survey of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is FSI Full Form?
The Full Form of FSI is Forest Survey of India. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for FSI?
Candidates can apply for FSI 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the FSI official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the FSI 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by FSI. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for FSI 2020.
How can I join in FSI?
First candidates should check the official notification released by FSI. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying FSI will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the FSI only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for FSI?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in FSI.
- WB Health Invites Application for 19 Specialist Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Invites Application for 275 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- National Chemical Laboratory Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2022
- National Institute Technology Puducherry Invites Application for Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- National Book Trust Invites Application for lT Programmer Recruitment 2022
- State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam (SLPRB Assam) Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Invites Application for Assistant Professor Grade I II Recruitment 2022
- United Nations Development Programme Invites Application for Administrative Associate Recruitment 2022
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Invites Application for 6092 Staff Nurse Grade II Recruitment 2022