Assam Direct Recruitment Commission Recruitment 2023 For 12600 Grade-3 and Grade-4 Posts
Vacancy Circular No: SLRC-G-IV/ Assam/ Advertisement for Analogous Posts-IV/ 2023-24/ 01/ 14, SLRC-G-III/ 91/ Advertisement/ 2023/ 2
Assam Direct Recruitment Commission Grade-3 and Grade-4 Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Grade-3 and Grade-4 Posts in Assam Direct Recruitment Commission. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 29th December 20233. Candidates can check the latest Assam Direct Recruitment Commission Recruitment 2023 Grade-3 and Grade-4 Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the assam.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Assam Direct Recruitment Commission Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ assam.gov.in/. Assam Direct Recruitment Commission selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Assam. More details of assam.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Grade-3 and Grade-4 Posts
Guwahati, Kamrup, 781006 Assam
Number of Vacancy: 12600 Posts
Category I Bachelors Degree Level:
1. Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Certificate/ Diploma of minimum 6 (six) months duration from a recognized Institute
3. Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Certificate/ Diploma of minimum 6 (six) months duration and Stenography Certificate from recognized Institute.
4. Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science with Computer Certificate/ Diploma of minimum 6 (six) months duration from a recognized Institute.
Category II HSSLC Level:
1. HSSLC or equivalent Examination passed.
2. HSSLC (Science) Examination passed.
Category III HSLC Level: HSLC or equivalent Examination passed with valid LMV Driving Licence.
HSLC (Class Ten) or equivalent examination passed.
HSSLC (Class-12) or equivalent examination passed.
HSLC (Class Ten) or equivalent examination passed along with ITI pass certificate in the trade of wireman/ electrician/ fitter/ welder/ machinist/ Electronics Mechanic from Govt. of Assam approved Institute.
Read up to Class-VIII.
As Per Rules Per Month
Age Limit: 18-40 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://assam.gov.in/
Published on: 31st October 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Government Of Assam Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Government Of Assam. The other Related Jobs Government Of Assam Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| District Programme Manager, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) - ( 11 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30th November 2023|
| Public Prosecutor and Various Posts - ( 302 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30th November 2023|
| Scientific Assistant - ( 36 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30th September 2023|
| Social Media Expert - ( Various Post Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 21 June 2023|
About Government Of Assam Recruitment
About Government Of Assam
The Government of Assam is the governing authority of the state of Assam, located in the northeastern part of India. Assam is known for its rich cultural heritage, diverse ethnic communities, and natural resources. The government plays a crucial role in shaping the socio-economic development of the state and ensuring the welfare of its people.
The executive branch of the government is headed by the Chief Minister, who is the chief executive of the state. The Chief Minister is assisted by a council of ministers, who are responsible for various departments and sectors. The legislative branch consists of the Assam Legislative Assembly, a unicameral legislature, which enacts laws and regulations for the state.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 12600 vacancies in total. Grade-3 and Grade-4 Posts: 12600 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Grade-3 and Grade-4 Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Grade-3 and Grade-4 Posts: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Grade-3 and Grade-4 Posts job at Government Of Assam
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Guwahati, Kamrup
What is Government Of Assam Grade-3 and Grade-4 Posts: 12600 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Government Of Assam Grade-3 and Grade-4 Posts: 12600 Posts, is 29th December, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Grade-3 and Grade-4 Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th December, 2023
- Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-01/2023) - Apply Online for 910 Posts
- Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 144 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati Invites Application for 82 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- DPS DAE Invites Application for 62 Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2023
- Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) Invites Application for 92 Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 114 Mining Overman and Various Posts
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Invites Application for 444 Assistant Section Officer (ASO)/ Section Officer (SO) Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 22 Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 70 Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Sri City Invites Application for 18 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 81 Deputy Collector and Various Posts
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 430 Group-B, Group-C Posts Recruitment 2023