HSHRC Recruitment 2022 for 52 Account Assistant, State Consultant
Vacancy Circular No:
Haryana State Health Resource Centre (HSHRC)
invites applications for recruitment of Account Assistant, State Consultant, More
Account Assistant, State Consultant, More
Haryana State Health Resource Centre, Opposite Hansraj Public School, SIHFW Campus, Sector-6, Panchkula, 134109 Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 52 Posts
|HSHRC Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Account Assistant, State Consultant, More|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, B.A, B.Com, BDS, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, MHA|
|Total Vacancy||52 Posts|
|Age Limit||Up to 42 years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Salary||7580 - 40000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||09 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||04 May, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, B.A, B.Com, BDS, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, MBA/PGDM, MHA
HSHRC invites applications from eligible professionals to fill the following positions purely on contract basis:
1. Position: Account Assistant
2. No of Vacancy: 01
3. Salary: Rs. 12,500/- Pay Band-9300-34800+3200 (GP)
B.Com with least 50% Marks. Knowledge of Tally ERP 9 Software Certificate for the same is required. Three years work experience in preparing/ maintaining books of Accounts in reputed organization (preference shall be given to the candidate having experience Govt Deptt.) Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric.
1. Position: Administrative Assistant
2. No of Vacancy: 12
3. Salary: Rs. 12,500/- Pay Band-9300-34800+3200 (GP)
Recognized Graduate Degree with fluency in MS Office package with one year experience of managing office and providing support to Health Programme/ NHM. Knowledge of Accountancy would be an added advantage. Candidates having drafting skills would be preferred. Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric
1. Position: State Consultant (Quality Assurance)
2. No of Vacancy: 1
3. Salary: Rs. 18,460/- Pay Band-9300-34800+4600 (GP)
a. MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing/ Life sciences/ Health Management graduate with masters in Hospital administration/ Health Management (MHA-Full time or equivalent) with 3 years experience in public Health/Hospital administration, out of which, at least 2 years work in the field of quality.
b. Training and experience of implementing a recognized quality system like NABH/ISO 9001:2008/Six Sigma/Lean/ Kaizen would be preferred. Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric
1. Position: Consultant (District Planning)
2. No of Vacancy: 02
3. Salary: Rs. 16,290/- Pay Band-9300-34800+4200(GP)
a. MBBS/BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS graduate with post graduation in Public Health or in Community Health or In preventive and Social Medicine or in Hospital Administration with minimum 2 years of post PG experience of working in the field of Public health at least at State or national level or in Health Systems Research or in planning and implementation of service delivery.
b. Computer proficiency in commonly used packages like MS office, SPS and EPI info. Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric
1. Position: Technical Consultant (State)
2. No of Vacancy: 01
3. Salary: Rs. 40,000/-
Science/Medical graduate with MHA OR MBA in Healthcare Administration with minimum 2 years post PG experience working in a quality role in a minimum 100 bedded reputed hospital/ institution with knowledge of accreditation process & health organization system.
b. Computer proficiency in commonly used packages like MS Office and knowledge of quality assurance software package. Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric
1. Position: District Consultant (Public Health)
2. No of Vacancy: 9
3. Salary: Rs.16,290/- Pay Band- 9300-34800+4200(GP)
MBBS/Dental/ AYUSH/Nursing graduate with degree/diploma in health Management (Full time) with at least 2 years relevant work experience. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with Database Management Programme and commonly used packages like MS word, excel, PowerPoint. Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric
7580 - 40000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Up to 42 years
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail mentioned by the candidate. No separate communication will be entertained. The HSHRC will not be responsible for any incorrect or unreadable email mentioned in the application form.
How to Apply:
1. All eligible applicants are required to download application form given at the end of this advertisement and take print of the same on a good quality A4 sized plain paper and fill all the given columns with blue/black ball pen in block letters.
2. Candidate should paste his/her recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the application form
3. Photograph should be cross signed by the candidate in such a manner that his/her signature partially appears on the form and partially on the photograph. Incomplete application forms shall be summarily rejected.
4. Completely filled application forms along with copies of all certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificates, certificate of domicile of Haryana and caste certificates (as applicable) duly self attested should be put in an envelope and name of the post should be super scribed in bold letters
5. The duly filled application forms along with all the supporting documents should reach at the address "Executive Director, Haryana State Health Resource Centre, Opposite Hansraj Public School, SIHFW Campus, Sector-6, Panchkula, before 4th May 2022 by 5:00 P M;
6. The experience certificate attached should be specifying the type of job responsibilities performed by the candidate
7. They should be in readable formats duly attested by the candidate. Unclear and non readable forms will be summarily rejected
8. The candidate will be informed through e- mails for checking up of original documents or computer test/interview etc.
9. HSHRC shall not be responsible for any delay or providing of incorrect or unreadable email ids.
Published on: 09 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Haryana State Heath Resource Centre Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Haryana State Heath Resource Centre. The other Related Jobs Haryana State Heath Resource Centre Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Account Assistant, State Consultant, More - ( 52 Posts) Posts
Haryana State Health Resource Centre, Opposite Hansraj Public School
|Last Date: 04 May 2022|
About Haryana State Heath Resource Centre Recruitment
About Haryana State Heath Resource Centre
The Haryana State Health Resource Center (HSHRC) was established on 22nd May 2012. Haryana State Health Resource Center is an independent and autonomous body for advising the Government of Haryana in the path of planning and development of Health and Family welfare services in Haryana, which includes Health planning, monitoring and implementation of policies and programmes in the state. Funding was approved by Labour Department and HSHRC would provide help needed.
VISION: Haryana State Health Resource Center is primarily technical resource and research division for public health to improve health indicator of state and nation needs based on value of inclusion and quality of services delivery.
The goal of the organisation is to contributed efforts and strengthen direct towards universal and access to health care vision and mission of (HSHRC).
MISSION: Haryana State Health Resource Center prepared a draft proposal after discussion with officer in the health Directorate and presented before the Civil Surgeon. To collaborate the knowledge conducting about research and generating evidence for betterment of policies . Capacity building for all involved in Health Sector. Making health delivery system responsive and accountable through quality assurance.
Contact No. 0172-2576578
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 52 vacancies in total. Account Assistant, State Consultant, More: 52 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Account Assistant, State Consultant, More?
The Payscale is as follows Account Assistant, State Consultant, More: INR 7580 - 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Account Assistant, State Consultant, More job at Haryana State Heath Resource Centre
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Haryana State Health Resource Centre, Opposite Hansraj Public School
What is Haryana State Heath Resource Centre Account Assistant, State Consultant, More: 52 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Haryana State Heath Resource Centre Account Assistant, State Consultant, More: 52 Posts, is 4th May, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Account Assistant, State Consultant, More, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th May, 2022
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research Laboratory (DRL) Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Invites Application for 5 Protect Scientist-II Recruitment 2022
- Indian Coast Guard (IGC) Invites Application for Sarang Lascar Recruitment 2022
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Librarian, Technical Officer and Various Posts
- NCDRC Invites Application for Assistant, Accountant and Various Posts
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Invites Application for Accountant Recruitment 2022
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 281 Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable Recruitment 2022
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for Chief Administrative Officer Recruitment 2022
- High Court Of Gujarat Invites Application for Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2022
- Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation Invites Application for Deputy Adviser, Assistant Adviser Recruitment 2022