Govt Health & Family Welfare Department Mizoram Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Health & Family Welfare Department Mizoram Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Health & Family Welfare Department Mizoram. The other Related Jobs Health & Family Welfare Department Mizoram Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Health & Family Welfare Department Mizoram Recruitment
About Health & Family Welfare Department Mizoram
Health & Family Welfare Department (HFWD), Mizoram functions under the Directorate Health Services (DHS), Directorate of Hospital & Medical Education (DME), Government of India. The vision & mission of Health & Family Welfare Department (HFWD) Mizoram, is to increase and improve physical quality of life of people of Mizoram by providing quality health care service in state.
The main objective of Health & Family Welfare Department (HFWD) Mizoram is to provide facilities in line with the approved plan, monitor and take corrective action and carry out independent impact assessment studies, to provide quality health status to the rural population. The basic objective of Health & Family Welfare Department (HFWD), is to reduce infant mortality rate and maternal to prevent and control of communicable and noncommunicable disease.And to ensure population stabilization.
The Health & Family Welfare Department (HFWD) Mizoram offers recruitment for the posts of, Medical Officer / medical Superintendent / Executive Engineer / Programme Coordinator (Health) / Assistant Officer (Rural Development ) / Supportive Supervisor / Manager )Human Resource) / Data Processing Operator / Accountant / Nursing Staff / Multi Tasking Staff / Supporting Staff / Ambulance Driver / Peon / Sweeper, etc.
Health & Family Welfare Department Mizoram plays a major role in developing medical and paramedical personnel to cater to the health needs of Mizoram State. The department also plays a big role in establishment and maintenance of well-equipped teaching institutions. Research is another area looked after by Health & Family Welfare Department Mizoram.
Health & Family Welfare Department is one of the oldest Departments in Mizoram. Function of the Department is to monitor and evaluate the health services, assess the health care facilities and centres, allocate resources, measure the objectives and targets of programmes. It aims not only to provide information on diseases, health indicators, infrastructure facilities etc., but also to provide information of achievement of various health programme that are implemented by the Health & Family Welfare Department Mizoram in the State.
- Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Invites Application for Finance Officer and Various Posts
- NCRTC Invites Application for Group General Manager Recruitment 2022
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for 10 Engineering Associate-II Recruitment 2022
- Vivekananda College Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2022
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for Programmer Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Hotel Management Pusa (IHM Pusa) Invites Application for Lecturer, LDC and Various Posts
- Indian Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2022
- NIT Arunachal Pradesh Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Kalakshetra Foundation Invites Application for 7 Librarian and Various Posts
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Project Research Scientist V/ VI, Consultant, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Occupational Therapist Recruitment 2022