IARI Recruitment 2022 for Senior Research Fellow
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow
Pusa, New Delhi, 110012 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IARI Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Posted on||01 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Mar, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D
Applications are invited to attend the “Interview (Online through video conferencing in Zoom/Google meet)” for the position of 01 Senior Research Fellow(SRF) under ICAR-NASF project entitled “Developing precision nutrient management protocols for rice-wheat and rice-maize systems in Indo-Gangetic Plains” Details of the minimum and desirable qualifications of above mentioned post are given below:
1., Position (No.): Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
2. No. of posts: 01
3. Place of posting: Division of Agronomy, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi
4. Essential qualification:
i) M.Tech Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT from a recognized university
ii)Candidates should have done 4/5 years bachelor’s degree.
iii)Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET/ MHRD-GATE qualification or Ph.D in any of above disciplines.
5. Desirable: Experie nce/ knowledge in programming in R, Andriod, IDL/Python/ Java Script and cloud computing web sources. Knowledge in remote sensing, GIS and simulation modelling
6. Salry: Rs. 31,000 per month + HRA
7. Job Location: New Delhi
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
1. If communicated or declared on the date of interview, candidate will not be interviewed.
2. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be selected for the interview. For virtual interview process, shortlisted candidates will be informed via email or phone regarding terms and conditions of selection and mode of interaction
How to Apply:
1. Candidates whose near/distant relative(s) is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare it and communicate this office as per format given below.
2. Such declaration must reach to the undersigned through google form link [https://forms.gle/6DooRjrt6QTvAZip7] before 18th March 2022.
3. Candidates having no near/ distant relative(s) working at ICAR/ IARI will also furnish a declaration (format given below) on or before the date of interview
Published on: 01 March 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Agricultural Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
During the fifties, the advancement of scientific disciplines constituted the core program of IARI and provided the base for its fast expansion in the 1960’s and 1970’s. It attained the status of a Deemed University in the year 1958. The green revolution that brought smiles to millions of Indians bloomed from the fields of IARI with the development of famous wheat varieties which contributed an estimated on billion tones of addition production. As the Mother of several ICAR institutions, IARI continues to be the leading institution for agricultural research, education and extension in the country.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research).
Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Research Fellow?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Research Fellow job at Indian Agricultural Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa, New Delhi
What is Indian Agricultural Research Institute Senior Research Fellow: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Agricultural Research Institute Senior Research Fellow: 1 Posts, is 18th March, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Research Fellow, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th March, 2022
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 47 Laboratory Assistant, Milk Recorder, More Recruitment 2022
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for 14 Project Officer, Project Engineer, More Recruitment 2022
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for 100 Professor and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Janki Devi Memorial College Invites Application for House Keeper Recruitment 2022
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Invites Application for Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2022
- BrahMos Aerospace Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2022
- Kirkee Cantonment Board Invites Application for Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves Limited (ISPRL) Invites Application for Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director Recruitment 2022
- NIT Kurukshetra Invites Application for Assistant Engineer and Various Posts Recruitment 2022