IARI Recruitment 2022 for Research Fellow
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Fellow
Pusa, New Delhi, 110012 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IARI Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Salary||31000 - 35000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||20 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||04 May, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
DBT funded Project entitled, “Exploring nutraceutical potential of shiitake (Lentinula edodes) and Maitake (Grifola frondosa) mushrooms and promotion of its production for entrepreneurial and socioeconomic livelihood in North East India”.
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Essential: M. Sc. with specialization in Biochemistry/ Chemistry/Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, with NET/GATE or equivalent qualified
4. Desirable: Experience in bioactive characterization and animal cell culture
5. Emoluments per month: Rs. 31000/- + 24% HRA per month for 1st & 2 nd year; and 35000/- + 24% HRA for 3rd year
31000 - 35000(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The Interview of eligible candidates will be held in the Division of Biochemistry, IARI, PUSA Campus, New Delhi on 09th May, 2022 at 10 A.M.
2. The interested candidates may also send their application (in the given format) in advance (by 4th May, 2022) at [email protected] and [email protected]
3. Email: [email protected] [email protected]
Published on: 20 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Agricultural Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
During the fifties, the advancement of scientific disciplines constituted the core program of IARI and provided the base for its fast expansion in the 1960’s and 1970’s. It attained the status of a Deemed University in the year 1958. The green revolution that brought smiles to millions of Indians bloomed from the fields of IARI with the development of famous wheat varieties which contributed an estimated on billion tones of addition production. As the Mother of several ICAR institutions, IARI continues to be the leading institution for agricultural research, education and extension in the country.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research). Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Fellow?
The Payscale is as follows Research Fellow: INR 31000 - 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Fellow job at Indian Agricultural Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa, New Delhi
What is Indian Agricultural Research Institute Research Fellow: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Agricultural Research Institute Research Fellow: 1 Posts, is 4th May, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Fellow, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th May, 2022
- Andaman & Nicobar Administration Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Assam University Invites Application for 4 Junior Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) Invites Application for Legal Officer Recruitment 2023
- JIPMER Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India Patiala Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2023
- National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) Invites Application for Project Technician-III, Data Entry Operator-B Recruitment 2023
- National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Immunohaematology Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH) Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2023
- NIRTH Invites Application for Project Technician-III or Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Invites Application for 34 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023