ICAR IARI Recruitment 2022 for Research Fellow
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute
invites applications for recruitment of Research Fellow
Pusa, New Delhi, 110012 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IARI Walkin 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 years (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for women, SCIST candidates, as per the GOvt. rules)|
|Posted on||23 Apr, 2022|
|Walkin Date||09 May, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
Junior Research Fellow: One post (Salary: Rs. 31,000+24% HRA per month) in a DBT funded Project on "Exploring nutraceutical potential of shiitake (Lentinula edodes) and Maitake (Grifolafrondose) mushrooms and promotion of its production for entrepreneurial and socioeconomic livelihood in Northeast India" up to 31st March 2023, based on the performance of the candidate
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary: Rs. 31,000+24% HRA per month
4. Essential: Masters in Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Science with NET/ GATE or equivalent qualification required.
5. Desirable: Research experience in bio-active characterization and animal cell culture would be more desirable.
6. The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially up to 31st March 2023, which may be extended further based on the performance of the candidate or till the termination of the project whichever is earlier.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for women, SCIST candidates, as per the GOvt. rules)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
2. The walk-in interview of eligible candidates will be held in the auditorium, Division of Biochemistry, ICAR-IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi on 9th May, 2022 at 11 AM.
3. The candidates should reach the venue atleast 15 min prior interview for verifying the particulars (i.e. qualifications, experience, NOC from the previous employer/ experience certificate, publications).
4. For details, visit http://www. iari.res.in/ (Announcements, Contractual Jobs).
Published on: 23 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Agricultural Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
During the fifties, the advancement of scientific disciplines constituted the core program of IARI and provided the base for its fast expansion in the 1960’s and 1970’s. It attained the status of a Deemed University in the year 1958. The green revolution that brought smiles to millions of Indians bloomed from the fields of IARI with the development of famous wheat varieties which contributed an estimated on billion tones of addition production. As the Mother of several ICAR institutions, IARI continues to be the leading institution for agricultural research, education and extension in the country.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research).
Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Fellow?
The Payscale is as follows Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Fellow job at Indian Agricultural Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa, New Delhi
What is Indian Agricultural Research Institute Research Fellow: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Agricultural Research Institute Research Fellow: 1 Posts, is 9th May, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Fellow, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th May, 2022
- CSKHPKV Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2022
- IITM Invites Application for Hindi Officer, Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Invites Application for Vice Chancellor Recruitment 2022
- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Invites Application for Office Executive-I Recruitment 2022
- ESIC Medical College Faridabad Invites Application for Adjunct Faculty or Visiting Faculty Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Junior DTP Assistant Recruitment 2022
- ESIC Invites Application for 96 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for 4 Consultant, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Senior Project Engineer or Senior Project Scientist Recruitment 2022
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Junior Manager Recruitment 2022
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Engineer Or Project Scientist Recruitment 2022
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2022