IARI Invites Application for Business Executive Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Business Executive
Pusa, New Delhi, 110012 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IARI Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Business Executive|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age: For Business Executive - 45 years|
|Posted on||29 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||20 May, 2022|
Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM, MCA
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
1. Position: Business Executive 2. No. of Post: One (01) 3. Emoluments (fixed) P.M.: Rs. 30,000 (Fixed) 4. Essential Qualification: MBA/MCA/ Equivalent Master degree from recognized university. Good verbal and written communication skills. Strong literacy in computer, MS Office and Internet. 5. Name of the project: RKVYRAFTAAR
1. Position: Business Executive
2. No. of Post: One (01)
3. Emoluments (fixed) P.M.: Rs. 30,000 (Fixed)
4. Essential Qualification: MBA/MCA/ Equivalent Master degree from recognized university. Good verbal and written communication skills. Strong literacy in computer, MS Office and Internet.
5. Name of the project: RKVYRAFTAAR
Age Limit: Maximum Age: For Business Executive - 45 years
The selection will be on the basis of educational qualifications, relevant experience and followed by Interview process. Only the candidates meeting essential qualifications, experience and age will be called for interview. Selected candidates will be informed by e-mail on 21.05.2022 to appear for interview
How to Apply:
1. Interested applicants are requested to submit their application in pdf format through e-mail to [email protected] on or before 20.05.2022; 5:00 PM.
2. The candidate will have to compulsorily fill the application form (as per the format annexed),CV, scanned copies of all the original certificates from matriculation (as proof of date of birth) onwards, all educational degree and certificate, experience and publication
3. A recent passport size photograph must be pasted onto the application form.
4. Only the candidates meeting essential qualifications, experience and age will be called for interview.
5. Date of Interview: Dated: 25/05/2022, Reporting Time: 1:30 PM, Interview Time: 02:00 PM
Published on: 29 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Agricultural Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
During the fifties, the advancement of scientific disciplines constituted the core program of IARI and provided the base for its fast expansion in the 1960’s and 1970’s. It attained the status of a Deemed University in the year 1958. The green revolution that brought smiles to millions of Indians bloomed from the fields of IARI with the development of famous wheat varieties which contributed an estimated on billion tones of addition production. As the Mother of several ICAR institutions, IARI continues to be the leading institution for agricultural research, education and extension in the country.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research).
Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Business Executive: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Business Executive, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Business Executive: INR 30000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Business Executive, Skills / Eligibility job at Indian Agricultural Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa, New Delhi
What is Indian Agricultural Research Institute Business Executive: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Agricultural Research Institute Business Executive: 1 Posts, is 20th May, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Business Executive, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th May, 2022
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Invites Application for 417 Senior Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Invites Application for 5 Personnel Officer Recruitment 2022
- National Green Tribunal Invites Application for Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2022
- Panjab University Invites Application for 8 Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022
- Currency Note Press Nashik Invites Application for 72 Consultant Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- IDRBT Invites Application for 4 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- PGIMER Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Recruitment 2022
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Invites Application for Counsellor Recruitment 2022
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Chief Dietitian Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Project Coordinator, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Project Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2022