IARI Invites Application for Executive Officer Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Executive Officer
Pusa, New Delhi, 110012 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IARI Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Executive Officer|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, MS|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum age for the post Executive Officer is 45 year|
|Experience||2 - 3 years|
|Posted on||29 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||20 May, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MS
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
1. Position : Executive Officer (Bioinform atics) 2. No of Post : 01 3. Essential Qualification : Professional with M.Sc./M.Tech/ME/MS in Bioinformatics or equivalent Master degree in Bioinformatics from UGC recognized institute/ universities with minimum 2 years of experience preferably in Bioinformatics, Design and analysis of algorithms, Webbased programming, Structural bioinformatics, Quantitative techniques, Numerical and biostatistical methods. 4. Emoluments (fixed) P.M. (Rs) : Rs. 50,000/- (Consolidated) Per Month With *10 % annual increment as per guideline of NIDHI-TBI, DST 5. Name of the project : Nidhi TBI
1. Position : Executive Officer (Bioinform atics)
2. No of Post : 01
3. Essential Qualification : Professional with M.Sc./M.Tech/ME/MS in Bioinformatics or equivalent Master degree in Bioinformatics from UGC recognized institute/ universities with minimum 2 years of experience preferably in Bioinformatics, Design and analysis of algorithms, Webbased programming, Structural bioinformatics, Quantitative techniques, Numerical and biostatistical methods.
4. Emoluments (fixed) P.M. (Rs) : Rs. 50,000/- (Consolidated) Per Month With *10 % annual increment as per guideline of NIDHI-TBI, DST
5. Name of the project : Nidhi TBI
Age Limit: Maximum age for the post Executive Officer is 45 year
1. The selection will be on the basis of educational qualifications, relevant experience and followed by Interview process. Only the candidates meeting essential qualifications, experience and age will be called for interview. Selected candidates will be informed by e-mail on 21.05.2022 to appear for interview.
2. Candidate shall need to produce a No Objection Certificate from the current employer.
3. Concealing of facts or canvassing if any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
4. No TA/ DA will be paid for joining the assignment or on its completion.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are requested to send their application in pdf format through e-mail to [email protected] on or before 20.05.2022; 5:00 PM. The candidate will have to compulsorily fill the application form (as per the format annexed), scanned copies of all the original certificates from matriculation (as proof of date of birth) onwards, all educational degree and certificate, experience and publication. A recent passport size photograph must be pasted onto the application form
1. Date of Interview : 25. 05. 2022
2. Reporting time: 10:00 AM
3. Venue: Zonal Technology Management & Business Planning and Development (ZTM & BPD) Unit, Near KAB- II, IARI, New Delhi- 110 012
Published on: 29 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Agricultural Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
During the fifties, the advancement of scientific disciplines constituted the core program of IARI and provided the base for its fast expansion in the 1960’s and 1970’s. It attained the status of a Deemed University in the year 1958. The green revolution that brought smiles to millions of Indians bloomed from the fields of IARI with the development of famous wheat varieties which contributed an estimated on billion tones of addition production. As the Mother of several ICAR institutions, IARI continues to be the leading institution for agricultural research, education and extension in the country.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research).
Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Executive Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Executive Officer, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Executive Officer: INR 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Executive Officer, Skills / Eligibility job at Indian Agricultural Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa, New Delhi
What is Indian Agricultural Research Institute Executive Officer: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Agricultural Research Institute Executive Officer: 1 Posts, is 20th May, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Executive Officer, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th May, 2022
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Application for 161 Drug Inspector and Various Posts
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2022
- RGNUL Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2022
- CBIC Invites Application for Member Recruitment 2022
- Vidyasagar University Invites Application for Assistant Controller of Examination Recruitment 2022
- Central University of Gujarat Invites Application for Research Student Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Project Training Manager Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Invites Application for Scientist C Recruitment 2022
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indira Gandhi National Open University Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022