Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2022 for Staff Car Driver
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM)
invites applications for recruitment of Staff Car Driver
Staff Car Driver
2nd Floor Indira Bhavan, Civil Lines, Nagpur, 440001 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts
|Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Staff Car Driver|
|Total Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Age Limit||The Maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be 'not exceeding 56 years' as on the closing date of receipt of applications.|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Salary||19900 - 63200(Per Year)|
|Posted on||29 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||21 May, 2022|
Educational Qualification: 10TH
Nine (09) posts of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) in Level 2 (Rs. are vacant in the Indian Bureau of Mines under the Ministry of Mines and is to be filled up by deputation basis/re-employment for Armed Forces Personnel.
1. Post Name: Staff Car Driver
2. No of Post: 09
3. Essential: Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars; Knowledge of motor mechanism (the candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle); Experience of driving a motor car for at least 3 years; and Pass in 10th Standard.
4. Desirable:- 3 years' service as Home Guard/ Civil Volunteers.
5. Salary: Level - 2 (19,900 - 63200)
19900 - 63200(Per Year)
Age Limit: The Maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be 'not exceeding 56 years' as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection will be based on deputation basis
How to Apply:
1. Application containing the bio-data (in triplicate) of the official who fulfills the above as on the closing date may be sent through proper channel addressed to The Controller of Mines (P&C), 2nd Floor, Indian Bureau of Mines, Indira Bhavan, Civil Lines, Nagpur - 440001 in the enclosed bio-data proforma within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News alongwith the up-to-date Confidential Reports/ Dossiers for the preceding 5 years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance and No penalty certificate for preceding 10 years of the official concerned.
2. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained. Also, advance copies of applications or not accompanied with all the above certificates/enclosures are liable to be rejected.
Published on: 29 March 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Bureau of Mines. The other Related Jobs Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Staff Car Driver - ( 10 Posts) Posts
2nd Floor Indira Bhavan, Civil Lines
|Last Date: 21 May 2022|
| System Analyst and GIS Analyst - ( 4 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 21 March 2022|
| Law Officer - ( 3 Posts) Posts
Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM), Nagpur
|Last Date: 20 March 2022|
| Junior Mechanical Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Civil Lines, Nagpur
|Last Date: 15 February 2022|
| Senior Stores Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Civil Lines, Nagpur
|Last Date: 01 February 2022|
| Electrical Foreman - ( 3 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 25 January 2022|
| Superintending Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts
2nd Floor Indira Bhavan, Civil Lines
|Last Date: 18 January 2022|
About Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment
About Indian Bureau of Mines
Indian Bureau of Mines was set up on 1st March 1948. It helped the government in framing various rules like Mines & Minerals (Regulation & Development) Act, 1948, Mineral Concession Rules, 1949 and Petroleum Concession Rules, 1949. By 1953 IBM was given an additional function of undertaking a detailed exploration of mineral deposits. Among the minerals explored by IBM were Iron Ore, Limestone, Dolomite, Coal, Copper, Tungsten. With the passage of time the activities of IBM grew in depth and extent like Technical Consultancy and preparation of mineral maps leading to complete inventory of mineral resources. With its pool of mining engineers, geologists and ore dressing engineers it covered a wide variety of needs of the mining industry. In the last decade, with the change in the policy of Government, two very important activities were undertaken by IBM. The first being the processing and approval of mining plans and schemes of mining for all the mines in India and the second one being the implementation of rules for the protection of the environment. IBM accepted this challenge and has been successful in promoting the awareness about protection of the environment in the mines through the "Mines Environment & Conservation Week".
IBM also started imparting training to the industry personnel in the preparation of mining plans and also in the other fields.
Modern Mineral Processing Laboratory, Analytical Laboratory, and Pilot Plants were set up at Nagpur, Ajmer, and Bangalore.
In a nutshell, the IBM has been able to promote awareness amongst all sections of the mining industry, necessity and advantages of systematic mining and conservation of minerals and protection of the environment. The results of its ore dressing investigations have formed the basis of new commercial beneficiation plants and thus enlarged the mineral resource base. The IBM's clientele seeking technical consultancy covers a wide spectrum of small and large mines and many public sector organizations. IBM has been able to provide useful information to the industry through its publications and has been recognized as the Mines and Minerals Data Bank of the country.
Indian Bureau of Mines recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Associates. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Tech (Geoinformatics or Photogrammetry & Remote Sensing) Or M.Sc (Subjects of Natural Science / Environmental Science / Geology / Geoinformatics / Satellite remote Sensing) OR BE in Computer Science / Computer Engineering for a great career at IBM.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 10 vacancies in total. Staff Car Driver: 10 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Staff Car Driver?
The Payscale is as follows Staff Car Driver: INR 19900 - 63200(Per Year),
When can I can apply for Staff Car Driver job at Indian Bureau of Mines
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 2nd Floor Indira Bhavan, Civil Lines
What is Indian Bureau of Mines Staff Car Driver: 10 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Bureau of Mines Staff Car Driver: 10 Posts, is 21st May, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Staff Car Driver, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st May, 2022
- District Court Nabarangpur Invites Application for 21 Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Typist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty, Office Assistant, Counsellor Recruitment 2022
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Invites Application for 33 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) Invites Application for 93 Warden, Lab Assistant and Various Posts
- DRPCAU Invites Application for Dean, Registrar Recruitment 2022
- Govind Ballabh Pant University Agriculture And Technology (GBPUAT) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- DMER Punjab Invites Application for 178 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2022
- International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT Bangalore) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Invites Application for Faculty Fellow Recruitment 2022