Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2019
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, 110029 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Professionals with MD/MDS/Ph.D in Public Health or relevant subject from a recognized University and publish papers. Desirable Qualification/ Experience: Experience in implementation of the programmes, project planning and evaluation. Good writing/Communication skills Ten ycars Medical/Public Health related research experience. Experience in the area of Leprosy Management.
70000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not exceeding 70 years.
How to Apply:
Informatics, System Research & Management (ISRM) WALK IN INTERVIEW On 17.07.2019 at 02:00 PM. Candidates must bring 5 copies of CV along with all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), experience, Aadhaar Card and Community Certificates along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested (can be self-attested) along with two passport size photograph for attending the Written Test/Interview. The Registration time is from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM on 17.07.2019. After 01:00 PM not any candidate allowed to attend the walk-in interview.
Published on: 26th June 2019
Date of Interview: 17th July 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is a body which has been formed for coordination and promotion of biomedical research. ICMR is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. Indian Council of Medical Research works on control and management of communicable diseases, fertility control, maternal & child health, control of nutritional disorders, research on major non-communicable diseases, etc. Indian Council of Medical Research recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Data Entry operator, Scientist, Technical Assistant, Scientist (Pathologist/ Medical/ Ayurveda/ Medicine/ Pharmacology), Statistician, Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Senior Secondary + Diploma in Information Technology, Bachelor Degree + Knowledge of Computer Operation, MBBS Degree, Higher Secondary (10+2) + Diploma in Computer Application, BCA, MCA, M.Sc in Computer Science, MBBS Degree + M.D. in Pathology + Additional Postdoctoral research/teaching experience in Cytopathology + Knowledge of Computer Applications, PG Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics/Sociology with statistics + Knowledge of computer software + MS Office, M.Sc (Life Sciences/Social Sciences), M.B.B.S. / BAMS, Masters degree in Pharmacy, for a great career at Indian Council of Medical Research.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR70000,
When can I can apply for Consultant job at Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ansari Nagar, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th July, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th July, 2019
- Goa University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Associate (RA) Recruitment 2021
- Bharathiar University Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Coordination Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) Invites Application for Examination Manager Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Data Analyst Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) Invites Application for Electrical Instructor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Medical Services Recruitment Board Invites Application for Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Chief Economic Adviser Recruitment 2021