Indian Weightlifting Federation Recruitment 2022 for Various Posts
Indian Weightlifting Federation Physiotherapist and Various Posts Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Physiotherapist and Various Posts in Indian Weightlifting Federation. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 07 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest Indian Weightlifting Federation Recruitment 2022 Physiotherapist and Various Posts Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the iwlf.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Indian Weightlifting Federation Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ iwlf.in/. Indian Weightlifting Federation selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Uttar Pradesh. More details of iwlf.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Weightlifting Federation (IWLF)
invites applications for recruitment of Physiotherapist and Various Posts
Physiotherapist and Various Posts
-, New Delhi, - Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 7 Posts
|Indian Weightlifting Federation Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Indian Weightlifting Federation|
|Organization||Indian Weightlifting Federation Recruitment 2022|
|Total Vacancy||7 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||07 Jul, 2022|
|1||Strength and Conditioning Expert|
Strength and Conditioning Expert: Bachelors or Masters in Sports and Exercise Science/Sports Science/Sports Coaching Or Any Graduation with ASCA Level-1 or above/CSCS/UK SCA accredited coach/Diploma in fitness training /Certificate course in Fitness Training from Government Institution.
Bio mechanist: Master’s in Biomechanics/Biophysics/MPT Biomechanics/Sports Science from a recognized Indian or foreign university.
Physiotherapist: Master’s in Physiotherapy.
Nutritionist: M.Sc. (Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics) / M.Sc. (Food Science & Nutrition) / M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition Dietetics) / M.Sc. (Food Service Management & Dietetics) from a recognized University/Institution.
Psychologist: Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology/Applied Psychology / Developmental Psychology / Child Psychology from a recognized Indian or Foreign University.
Masseur: Passes 10+2 from recognized Board with certificate/ Skill development program for Masseur/masseuse/Massage Therapy/ Sports Masseur from recognized institution.
Strength and Conditioning Expert: Minimum 3 Year of work experience at a recognized State / National level sports organization(Govt. or Private) working with teams/players
Bio mechanist: Minimum 2 Year of work experience at a recognized State / National level sports organization (Govt. or Private) working with teams/players.
Physiotherapist: Minimum 3 year of work experience as physiotherapist.
Nutritionist: Minimum 3 years of work experience as Nutritionist.
Psychologist: Minimum 3 years of work experience as Nutritionist.
Masseur: Minimum 3 Year of work experience at a recognized State / National level sports organization(Govt. or Private) working with teams/players.
Skills / Eligibility
Indian Weightlifting Federation invites candidates to fill the vacant positions in New Delhi. Eligible candidates alone can go through the official notification and apply for the job. Indian Weightlifting Federation Recruitment 2022 vacancy is 7.
35000-100000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
The candidate has to apply only online through the link - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xgTTMwNKP4SY-tqp1fUXK_5Za7re1uQYr_LW3di...
I. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
II. The applicant must possess a valid and functional email id.
III. The e-mail ID entered in the form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be entertained.
Published on: 24 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Weightlifting Federation Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Weightlifting Federation. The other Related Jobs Indian Weightlifting Federation Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Physiotherapist and Various Posts - ( 7 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 07 July 2022|
| Head Physiotherapist - ( 1 Posts) Posts
- Patiala - Punjab Last Date: 30 April 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Indian Weightlifting Federation Announced Job Notification For Head Physiotherapist Vacancies - 200000 Salary - Apply Now Indian Weightlifting Federation Announced Job Notification For Head Physiotherapist Vacancies - 200000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2022 Details Job Role Head Physiotherapist Education Requirement Total Vacancy 1 Post Job Locations Patiala Experience 7 - 10 years Salary 100000 - 200000(Per Month) Posted on 07 Apr, 2022 Last Date To Apply 30 Apr
|Last Date: 30 April 2022|
About Indian Weightlifting Federation Recruitment
About Indian Weightlifting Federation
Indian Weightlifting Federation (IWLF), registration no. S-4286 of 1960 is affiliated with International Weightlifting Federation (IWF), Asian Weightlifting Federation (AWF), Commonwealth Weightlifting Federation (CWF) and Indian Olympic Association (IOA) and recognized by Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (MYA&S)
The sport of weightlifting was one of the first sports included in the first Edition of Olympic Games during 1896 in Men Section whereas Women section was introduced in Sydney Olympics 2000.
The IWLF is the controlling body for weightlifting in India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 7 vacancies in total. Physiotherapist and Various Posts: 7 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Physiotherapist and Various Posts, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Physiotherapist and Various Posts: INR 35000,
When can I can apply for Physiotherapist and Various Posts, Skills / Eligibility job at Indian Weightlifting Federation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
What is Indian Weightlifting Federation Physiotherapist and Various Posts: 7 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Weightlifting Federation Physiotherapist and Various Posts: 7 Posts, is 7th July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Physiotherapist and Various Posts, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th July, 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 17 Super Specialist Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 17 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Project Scientist-D, Project Scientist-I, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- GIPCL Invites Application for Primary Teacher, TGT, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Visual Designer Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Data Processing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Invites Application for Secretary Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Urban Art Commission Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2022