ITBP Recruitment 2022 for 248 Head Constable
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Head Constable Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Head Constable in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 07 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2022 Head Constable Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.itbpolice.nic.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.itbpolice.nic.in/. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of www.itbpolice.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
invites applications for recruitment of Head Constable
-, New Delhi, - Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 248 Posts
|Company||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
Educational Qualification: Intermediate Senior or Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Typing speed of 35 words per in minute English or words per minute in Hindi only on computer. 30 (35 English/30 W.p.m. in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH in w.p.m. in English/9000 KDPH in Hindi with average of 5 keys depression for each word on computer).
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years. b) Head Constable (CM) (LDCE) Only for ITBP Serving Personnel: Up to 35 years.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only). Fee are exempted for females, Ex-Servicemen and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) category.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walk-in interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
1. Online Application Mode Will Be Opened W.E.F. 8th June, 2022 (08/06/2022) AT O0:01 A.M. And Will Be Closed On 7th July, 2022 (07/07/2022) AT 11:59 P.M.
2. Applications from candidates will be accepted only through ONLINE MODE on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. No offline application will be accepted. For detailed information about age relaxation, eligibility conditions, procedure of filling online application form, recruitment procedure, tests and pay & allowances etc., the applicants are advised to go through the detailed advertisement appearing on the ITBP recruitment website i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
3. Any further information/notification in respect to this recruitment will be made on the ITBPF recruitment website only.
4. Hence, applicants are advised to login the ITBPF recruitment website from time to time and also advised to go through eligibility criteria carefully before applying to avoid disappointment at later stage
5. The candidates whose applications are found in order, shal be issued admit cards (online) to appear in recruitment tests.
6. Candidates have to download online admit card from ITBPF recruitment website i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
7. Therefore, candidates should provide genuine and functional e-mail ID and mobile number at the time of filling online application form.
8. ITBPF will not be responsible in case of non receipt of admit card due to technical and other reasons.
Published on: 24 May 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The other Related Jobs Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Commandant - ( 14 Posts) Posts
Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 10 May 2022|
| Specialists Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 16 November 2021|
| Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) - ( 345 Posts) Posts
Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 27th October 2021|
| Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) - ( 201 Posts) Posts
Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 27th October 2021|
| Senior Administrative Officer - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
Lodi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 12th October 2021|
| Constable (General Duty) - ( 65 Posts) Posts
Lodi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 2nd September 2021|
About Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment
About Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
ITBP is in the forefront of movement for the preservation of Himalayan environment & ecology. ITBP has taken up in a big way the task of greening the Himalayan regions especially in Inner Himalayas.
Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Force was established on 24th October 1962. It was established for security along the India's border with the Tibet Autonomous Region of China. Indo Tibetan Border Police is trained in Civil Medical Camp, disaster management, nuclear, biological and chemical disasters. Indo Tibetan Border Police personnel have been deployed outside India in UN peacekeeping missions in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Sierra Leone, Haiti, Western Sahara, Sudan, Afghanistan and elsewhere.
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Inspector (General Duty), Super Specialist Medical Officer, Assistant Sub Inspector (Lab Technician), Head Constable (Midwife), Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist), Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse), Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant), Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant), Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant), Sub Inspector (Telecommunication), Head Constable (Telecommunication), Constable (Telecommunication), Deputy Judge Attorney General/ Deputy Commandant, Constable (Tradesman), Inspector (Hindi Translator), Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary), Constable (Animal Transport), Sub Inspector (Overseer), Constable (Pioneer), Head Constable (Motor Mechanic), Constable (Motor Mechanic), Constable (Driver), Specialists Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Assistant Commandant (Engineer), Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer), Head Constable (Education & Stress counsellor), Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial), Assistant Surgeon/ Assistant Commandant, Inspector (Dietician), Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse), Assistant Sub Inspector (Operation Theater Technician), Assistant Sub Inspector (Electrocardiography Technician), Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician), Assistant Sub Inspector (Physiotherapist), Head Constable (Jr) X-Ray Assistant, Head Constable (Lab Assistant blood bank), Head Constable (Air Conditioning plant Technician), Head Constable (Steward), Head Constable (Electrician), Head Constable (Lab Assistant), Constable (Peon), Constable (Masalchi), Constable (Ward Boy/ Ward Girl/ Ayah), Constable (Table Boy), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Stenographer, Commandant (Engineer), Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication), Head Constable (Telecommunication), Constable (Telecommunication), Constable (Animal Transport), Constable/ Binder.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th class (Intermediate), graduate degree in Medicine (MBBS), Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) Examination with Physics, Chemistry and biology as subject + Diploma in Medical laboratory Technology, Matriculation examination + Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery course, Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) Examination with Physics, Chemistry and biology as subject + Diploma in Pharmacy, 10 + 2 examination + General Nursing and Midwifery course, Bachelors degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Instrumentation or Bachelor in Computer Application, 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or 10th Class + Industrial Training Institute certificate in Electronics or Electrical or Computer/ Automobile Engineering/Motor Mechanic trade, Degree in Law, Master's Degree in Hindi or English, Matriculation + Veterinary Stock Assistant Course, Matriculation, Matriculation + Diploma in Civil Engineering, Matric/ 10th class pass + Valid driving License for Light/Medium/Heavy vehicles, Degree in Civil Engineering, Degree with Psychology as a subject, Graduation in veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination + Typing speed of 50 WPM (English) on computer; or 65 minutes (Hindi) on computer + basic knowledge of computer application, B.E. in Electronics and Communication or Instrumentation, Matriculation + Certificate in Book Binding, for a great career at Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 248 vacancies in total. Head Constable: 248 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Head Constable, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Head Constable: INR 25500,
When can I can apply for Head Constable, Skills / Eligibility job at Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
What is Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Head Constable: 248 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Head Constable: 248 Posts, is 7th July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Head Constable, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th July, 2022
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for TGT and Various Posts
- Institute Of Life Sciences (ILS) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow, Project Technician-III Recruitment 2022
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela Invites Application for 4 Adhoc Faculty Recruitment 2022
- SGPGIMS Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- NITI Aayog Invites Application for Senior Adviser or Adviser Recruitment 2022
- Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank Invites Application for 103 Officer, Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA) Invites Application for Senior Professional, Executive Assistant and Junior Professional Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City (IIIT Sri City) Invites Application for Software Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine Invites Application for 15 Nurse, Laboratory Technician and Various Posts