IDS Jaipur Recruitment 2023 for Librarian and Documentation Officer
Vacancy Circular No: -
Institute of Development Studies (IDS) Librarian and Documentation Officer Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Librarian and Documentation Officer in the Institute of Development Studies (IDS). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 20th July 2023. Candidates can check the latest Institute of Development Studies (IDS) Recruitment 2023 Librarian and Documentation Officer Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.idsj.org/ recruitment 2023 page.
Institute of Development Studies (IDS) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.idsj.org/. Institute of Development Studies (IDS) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Rajasthan. More details of www.idsj.org/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Librarian and Documentation Officer
Jhalana Institutional Area, Jaipur, 302004 Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have a second-class master’s degree in library science or equivalent degree from a recognized University by UGC with at least 55% of marks and a minimum of not less than 03 years experience in managing the library of a College/University/Research Institute.
15600-39100/- Per Month
Age Limit: 40 years as on 01-06-2023.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae in the prescribed format may be sent to the Director, Institute of Development Studies, Jaipur – 302004 latest by July 20, 2023. E-mail – [email protected]. (This Job Source is Employment News 1-7 July 2023, Page No.34)
Published on: 29th June 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute of Development Studies (IDS) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Institute of Development Studies (IDS). The other Related Jobs Institute of Development Studies (IDS) Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Librarian and Documentation Officer - ( 01 Posts) Posts
Jhalana Institutional Area, Jaipur
|Last Date: 20th July 2023|
| Director - ( Various Posts) Posts
8B Jhalana Institutional Area, Jaipur
|Last Date: 26 May 2023|
About Institute of Development Studies (IDS) Recruitment
About Institute of Development Studies (IDS)
The Institute of Development Studies (IDS) Jaipur was an Autonomous Organization, established in year 1981, by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) & Government of Rajasthan.
The prime objective of Institute is to create a forum for voicing concerns related to public policy on economic issues in the State of Rajasthan. By generate knowledge on development processes through research studies and make policy environment development Strategies, Planning Processes, Development Agencies, Civil Society Organization in public interest by researchers.
The Institute of Development Studies (IDS) Jaipur Offers various multidisciplinary and dynamic research oriented courses for PHD Students.
The Institute of Development Studies (IDS) Jaipur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by Institute at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Lecturer / Junior Lecturer Cum Instructor / Research Officer / Web Application Developer / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer /Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Caretaker of Stores & Darkroom / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Librarian and Documentation Officer: 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Librarian and Documentation Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Librarian and Documentation Officer: INR15600-39100,
When can I can apply for Librarian and Documentation Officer job at Institute of Development Studies (IDS)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jhalana Institutional Area, Jaipur
What is Institute of Development Studies (IDS) Librarian and Documentation Officer: 01 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Institute of Development Studies (IDS) Librarian and Documentation Officer: 01 Posts, is 20th July, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Librarian and Documentation Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th July, 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Junior Secretariate Assistant, Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for 79 Various Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023