Institute of Physics Recruitment 2022 for Post Doctoral Position
Vacancy Circular No:
Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar (IOP Bhubaneswar)
invites applications for recruitment of Post Doctoral Position
Post Doctoral Position
Sachivalaya Marg, Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneswar, 751005 Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IOP Bhubaneswar Announced Job Notification For Post Doctoral Position Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Post Doctoral Position|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Bhubaneswar (Bhubaneshwar)|
|Posted on||11 Feb, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Feb, 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc
Institute of Physics (IOP), Bhubaneswar, India invites applications for several postdoctoral positions in the High Energy Physics Group (https://www.iopb.res.in/high-energy-theory). The candidates are expected to have expertise in one or more of these following research areas
1. Post Name : Postdoctoral Positions
2. Tenure of Fellowship: 1+1 years from the date of joining. Extension for the second year is subject to an evaluation after one year as per the rules of the institute. The tenure can further be extended for few months depending upon the availability of funds.
3. Fellowship: As per the rule of Institute of Physics, India.
4. Joining: Joining for this position will be permitted starting from April, 2022. Applicants should have a Ph.D. degree at the time of joining.
5. Qulaifications : Particle physics theory/phenomenology - all areas of high energy particle physics, in particular, Standard Model and Beyond Standard Model physics and related phenomenology/ Neutrino/Higgs/QCD/QGP/Collider physics/Dark matter, and Astroparticle physics.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
The shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview/ presentation of their work
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates should send their CV, publication list, and a research statement (not more than one page), along with a cover letter to [email protected], and specifying the category ‘A’ or ‘B’ in the subject line, whichever among the above mentioned two fields matches with their research expertise closely.
2. The applicants should arrange two letters of recommendations, which should be sent to the above email id within the given deadline.
3. Apart from highlighting research expertise and research experience, the CV must contain the following additional information - status of the Ph.D. (awaiting or obtained, year/month of Ph.D. degree obtained/likely to obtain)
4. Deadline of application: February 27th, 2022
5. Recommendation letters to be sent to: [email protected] within February 27th, 2022
Published on: 11 February 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute of Physics Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Institute of Physics. The other Related Jobs Institute of Physics Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Post Doctoral Position - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneswar
|Last Date: 31 March 2022|
| Post Doctoral Position - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Sachivalaya Marg, Gajapati Nagar
|Last Date: 27 February 2022|
| Research Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts
P.O.: Sainik School, Sachivalaya Marg
|Last Date: 15 January 2022|
| Project Assistant/ Junior Research Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Sainik School, Sachivalaya Marg
|Last Date: 23 January 2022|
| Research Associate-I - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneshwar
|Last Date: 22 November 2021|
| Administrative Trainee - ( 1 Posts) Posts
PO: SAINIK SCHOOL, Bhubaneshwar
|Last Date: 30 October 2021|
| Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneswar
|Last Date: 15th September 2021|
About Institute of Physics Recruitment
About Institute of Physics
Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar is an autonomous research institution funded jointly by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) and the Government of Odisha. The Institute was officially established in 1972 by the Government of Orissa, and registered in 1972 as a registered society under societies Registration Act 1860. The Institute started functioning under the directorship of Prof. T. Pradhan on September 4, 1974 in two rented rooms of the Utkal University Guest House. After a few months, the Institute moved to a rented house in Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar, where its academic activities got started in January 1975 with two Faculties besides the then Director, Prof. T. Pradhan. From 1974 to 1981, the Institute functioned in rented buildings and moved to its present campus in 1981. On March 25,1985, the Institute was taken over by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Post Doctoral Position: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Post Doctoral Position?
The Payscale is as follows Post Doctoral Position: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Post Doctoral Position job at Institute of Physics
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sachivalaya Marg, Gajapati Nagar
What is Institute of Physics Post Doctoral Position: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Institute of Physics Post Doctoral Position: 1 Posts, is 27th February, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Post Doctoral Position, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th February, 2022
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Transportation Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2022
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Data Entry Operator, Lab Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- IIM Bangalore Invites Application for Post Doctoral Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Bharathiar University Invites Application for Technical Officer and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Central University of Himachal Pradesh Invites Application for 3 Faculty Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of External Affairs Invites Application for Faculty Member Recruitment 2022
- Bharathiar University Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2022
- Bharathiar University Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Aligarh Muslim University Invites Application for 19 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- ACTREC Invites Application for Adhoc Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- IIVR Invites Application for 10 SRF, Young Professional-II, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022