Govt Kolkata Police Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Kolkata Police Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Kolkata Police. The other Related Jobs Kolkata Police Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Pathologist, Chemist, More Vacancies - ( 8 Posts) Posts
18 Lalbazar Street, Kolkata
|Last Date: 04 November 2022|
About Kolkata Police Recruitment
About Kolkata Police
Kolkata Police, the oldest Commissionerate in the country with an illustrious history of excellence in all aspects of policing, is committed to its responsibilities towards maintenance of law and order in the city, managing traffic, prevention, and detection of crime, and spearheading various citizen-friendly initiatives for the people of Kolkata.
The challenges before Kolkata Police are many and we are on a day-to-day mission towards meeting the same through a judicious blend of human resources and technological tools. With unimaginable technological advancements over the recent years in all walks of life, alongside conventional crimes, the nature and character of cybercrime has undergone a sea-change and Kolkata Police has equipped itself to handle the same with razor-sharp professionalism. This apart, from embracing technology has empowered us to manage the bustling city traffic through CCTV surveillance of major intersections and a whole lot of other technological interventions.
The first and foremost commitment of ours is towards each and every citizen of this great city and the routine elements of day-to-day policing apart, Kolkata Police feels privileged to be able to lend a helping hand to the citizens through a host of community policing initiatives that run throughout the year.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the salary of Kolkata Police?
Average salary of an employee at Kolkata Police is Rs.4.7 lakhs. Employees at Kolkata Police earn an average of Rs.4.7 lakhs, mostly ranging from Rs.4.0 lakhs to Rs.5.7 lakhs based on 3 profiles.
How to apply for Kolkata Police?
Candidates can apply for Kolkata Police 2023 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Kolkata Police official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Kolkata Police 2023 will be mentioned in PDF released by Kolkata Police. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Kolkata Police 2023.
How can I join in Kolkata Police?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Kolkata Police. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Kolkata Police will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Kolkata Police only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Kolkata Police?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Kolkata Police.
How can I apply for Kolkata Police?
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2023 Notification Kolkata Police Constable Vacancies Apply Online @kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in. Kolkata Police has invited application from Indian Citizen for recruitment to 1061 male constable posts and 106 women constable posts in the department.
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 47 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant-I Recruitment 2023
- Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 20 Field Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 484 ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Chittoor Invites Application for 54 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Various Posts
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Invites Application for 83 Veterinary Officer, Election Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) Invites Application for 18 Project Manager and Various Posts
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 14 Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 29 GDMO, Nurse, Pharmacist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL) Invites Application for 32 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Invites Application for 38 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions