Law Commission of India Recruitment 2023 for Consultant
Law Commission of India Consultant Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Consultant in Law Commission of India. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 16 January 2023. Candidates can check the latest Law Commission of India Recruitment 2023 Consultant Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the lawcommissionofindia.nic.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Law Commission of India Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ lawcommissionofindia.nic.in/. Law Commission of India selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Delhi. More details of lawcommissionofindia.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Law Commission of India
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Khan Market, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post
|Law Commission of India Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||Law Commission of India|
|Education Requirement||Retired Staff|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Posted on||09 Jan, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||16-01-2023|
Educational Qualification: Retired Staff
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: 56 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Consultant in Law Commission of lndia.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Law Commission of lndia lawmin.nic.in
Step 2: Search the notification for Law Commission of lndia Recruitment 2023
Step 3: Clearly read all the details given on the notification
Step 4: Check the mode of application as per the official notification and proceed further
Published on: 09 January 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Law Commission of India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Law Commission of India. The other Related Jobs Law Commission of India Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Consultant - ( 1 Post) Posts
Khan Market, New Delhi
|Last Date: 16 January 2023|
About Law Commission of India Recruitment
About Law Commission of India
Law Commissions was constituted by the Government of India in 1834 for recommendation in legislative reforms. The Indian code of Civil Procedure, The Indian Contract Act, The Indian Evidence Act, The transfer of property Act etc are Law products of the Labour of the first four Law commissions.
The commission’s regulated both research personnel and their staff of different ranks and varied experiences.
The law commission has been anxious to ensure that the widest section of people are consulted in formulating proposal for law reform. It is obvious that the success of the commission’s work in law reform is dependent upon its capacity to assemble the widest possible input from the public and concerned interest groups. The commission is constantly look out for strategies to accomplish this goal within the limited resources available to it . The commission suggestions from any person , institution or for an organisation on the issues under consideration of the commission , which may be sent to the member- secretary.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Consultant, Skills / Eligibility job at Law Commission of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Khan Market, New Delhi
What is Law Commission of India Consultant: 1 Post, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Law Commission of India Consultant: 1 Post, is 16th January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th January, 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Invites Application for 34 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2023
- Bharathidasan University Invites Application for Visiting Scientist Recruitment 2023
- National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Invites Application for Science communication and Outreach Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Centre for Biological Sciences Invites Application for Media Relations and Social Media Officer/ Coordinator Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Invites Application for 757 Field Inspector, First Division Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad Invites Application for Executive Secretarial Recruitment 2023
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for General Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Kalyani Invites Application for Tutor, Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- National Institute Of Technology Arunachal Pradesh Invites Application for Resident Medical Practioner Recruitment 2023
- NIT Arunachal Pradesh Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2023