Govt Local Self Government Department Kerala Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Local Self Government Department Kerala Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Local Self Government Department Kerala. The other Related Jobs Local Self Government Department Kerala Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Local Self Government Department Kerala Recruitment
About Local Self Government Department Kerala
In Kerala, the process of decentralization launched at the beginning of 9th Five year plan as the people’s plan campaign was restricted and name as Kerala Development plan. The decentralization comes under the 73rd and 74th amendment Acts of the Indian Constitution has given greater responsibility and power to the local bodies for local planning, effective implementation and monitoring of various social and economic development programmes and taken various innovative steps to strengthen and institutionalize the people’s planning Kerala is a role model for other states in the area of financial and functional devolution.
The objective of the Kerala local Self Government is to educated the people live below the poverty line, providing credit, training infrastructure and marketing support for Self Employment. Providing wage employment opportunity to the rural poor during the agricultural off season. Creating awareness among rural poor on the importance of sanitation and to maintain real hygiene by providing sanitation facilities.
Creating of rural infrastructure by constructing roads, house, public building, sanitary latrines etc. that will accelerate the standard of living of rural poor people of the state.
Local Self Government Department Kerala,offers recruitment for the posts of, Assistant Programmer / Informatic Assistant / Data entry Operator / Head Clerk / Typist Cum Sentrographer / District Malaria Officer / Deputy District Education & Media Officer / Junior Consultant / Nursing Assistant / Medical Record Librarian / Nursing Superintendent / Health Inspectors, etc.
Commissionerate of Rural Development 4th Floor,
'Swaraj Bhavan', Nanthancode, Kowdiar P O,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695003, Kerala.
Phone: 0471 2314526
- THSTI Invites Application for 7 Principal Scientist-I, Research Scientist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate-I Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Nutrition Invites Application for 16 Field worker, Senior Research Fellow, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Invites Application for 13 Field Worker, Technical Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Data Entry Operator, Graphic Designer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- NIMHANS Invites Application for 7 Site Manager, Field Worker, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Invites Application for 11 District Defence Services Welfare Officer Recruitment 2023
- Assam Gas Company Limited (AGCL) Invites Application for 16 Senior Manager, Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for 8 Senior Resident, Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2023
- Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd (SJVN) Invites Application for 50 Field Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for 4 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023