Govt Local Self Government Department Kerala Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Local Self Government Department Kerala Recruitment 2021-2022. Latest Job: Local Self Government Department Kerala.
Local Self Government Department Kerala Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
About Local Self Government Department Kerala Recruitment
About Local Self Government Department Kerala
In Kerala, the process of decentralization launched at the beginning of 9th Five year plan as the people’s plan campaign was restricted and name as Kerala Development plan. The decentralization comes under the 73rd and 74th amendment Acts of the Indian Constitution has given greater responsibility and power to the local bodies for local planning, effective implementation and monitoring of various social and economic development programmes and taken various innovative steps to strengthen and institutionalize the people’s planning Kerala is a role model for other states in the area of financial and functional devolution.
The objective of the Kerala local Self Government is to educated the people live below the poverty line, providing credit, training infrastructure and marketing support for Self Employment. Providing wage employment opportunity to the rural poor during the agricultural off season. Creating awareness among rural poor on the importance of sanitation and to maintain real hygiene by providing sanitation facilities.
Creating of rural infrastructure by constructing roads, house, public building, sanitary latrines etc. that will accelerate the standard of living of rural poor people of the state.
Local Self Government Department Kerala,offers recruitment for the posts of, Assistant Programmer / Informatic Assistant / Data entry Operator / Head Clerk / Typist Cum Sentrographer / District Malaria Officer / Deputy District Education & Media Officer / Junior Consultant / Nursing Assistant / Medical Record Librarian / Nursing Superintendent / Health Inspectors, etc.
Commissionerate of Rural Development 4th Floor,
'Swaraj Bhavan', Nanthancode, Kowdiar P O,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695003, Kerala.
Phone: 0471 2314526
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Local Self Government Department Kerala government jobs or sarkari naukri for Local Self Government Department Kerala. Get full details of Local Self Government Department Kerala jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Local Self Government Department Kerala Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Local Self Government Department Kerala Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Local Self Government Department Kerala in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Local Self Government Department Kerala in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Local Self Government Department Kerala as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Local Self Government Department Kerala today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Local Self Government Department Kerala for FREE. You can also get Local Self Government Department Kerala Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- NISER Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 6 Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Invites Application for 50 General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Invites Application for 139 Radiographer and Various Posts
- Anna University Nagercoil Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- NIT Hamirpur Invites Application for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Dibrugarh University Invites Application for Front Desk Executive Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Invites Application for Professorship Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- NIAB Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute (CCARI) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Chandigarh Invites Application for 3 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 15 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2021