Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 for Judicial Member
Vacancy Circular No:
Madras High Court
invites applications for recruitment of Judicial Member
Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court of Madras, Chennai, 600104 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Madras High Court Hiring For Judicial Member Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Judicial Member|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||A Candidate must have attained the age of 40 years.|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Posted on||20 Dec, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Retired Staff
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens, in the prescribed format, from qualified and eligible candidates for filling up of one post of Judicial member sanctioned to the Tamil Nadu State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission:-
1. Post Name: Judicial Member
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Salary: As per Rule 4 of the Tamil Nadu Consumer Protection (Salary, Allowances and Conditions of Service of President and Members of the State Commission and District Commission) Rules, 2021.
4. Minimum Eligibility :
(a) The candidate applying for the post notified above, must necessarily know to read, write and speak Tamil
(b)The Candidate should possess an experience of atleast 10 years as Presiding Officer of a District Court or of any Tribunal at equivalent level or combined service as such in District Court and Tribunal.
5. The Retired / Serving Judicial Officers shall also submit any 5 best judgments/other judicial orders passed by them along with the application form
Age Limit: A Candidate must have attained the age of 40 years.
(a) The Selection will be made on merit, based on the performance of the candidates in the viva voce to be conducted by the Selection Committee to assess their suitability, record of past performance, integrity and adjudicatory experience
(b) If there are large number of applicants, the candidates for viva voce will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:5 or such other ratio as may be determined by the Selection Committee. Such shortlisting will be done based on the fulfillment of eligibility criteria, experience and achievements of the candidates, as stated by them, with proof, in their applications. The decision of the Selection Committee in this regard shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
(c) Call letters indicating the venue for the viva – voce will be sent to the short-listed candidates well in advance.
(d) The Government reserves the right either to postpone or cancel this notification at any point of time without assigning any reason.
(e) No TA / DA / Accommodation / Conveyance will be provided to the Candidates who are required to attend the Oral Test.
How to Apply:
1. The candidates have to download the prescribed Application Form from “http://www.consumer.tn.gov.in” or https://www.scdrc.tn.gov.in or “https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in” The duly filled-in application shall be submitted with all their testimonials (self attested) by REGISTERED POST on or before 27.12.2021 by 05.45 p.m.to:- “The Registrar (Recruitment), Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court of Madras, Chennai – 600104”
2. Incomplete and / or defective application and application not accompanied by attested copies of testimonials and the application received without demand draft for a sum of Rs.1,000/-(one thousand only) and application received after due date will not be considered on any ground, including postal delay.
Published on: 20 December 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Madras High Court Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Madras High Court. The other Related Jobs Madras High Court Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Office Assistant - ( 27 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 17 June 2022|
| President - ( 30 Posts) Posts
Thiru. P. Dhanabal Registrar General Madras High Court,
|Last Date: 29 December 2021|
| Member - ( 55 Posts) Posts
Thiru. P. Dhanabal Registrar General Madras High Court, Chennai
|Last Date: 29 December 2021|
| Judicial Member - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court of Madras
|Last Date: 27 December 2021|
| Law Officer - ( 202 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 29th July 2021|
About Madras High Court Recruitment
About Madras High Court
The Madras High Court is the high court of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The court is one of the three High Courts in India established in the three Presidency Towns of Bombay, Calcutta, and Madras by Letters patent granted by Her Majesty Queen Victoria, bearing date 26 June 1862. It exercises original jurisdiction over the city of Chennai and appellate jurisdiction over the entire state of Tamil Nadu and Union territory of Puducherry, as well as extraordinary original jurisdiction, civil and criminal, under the Letters Patent and special original jurisdiction for the issue of writs under the Constitution of India.
It consists of 74 judges and a chief justice who are in charge of the general policy adopted in the administration of justice. In September 2016, the center government forwarded names of 15 new judges to the President for his signature on their warrants of appointment. Of the 15, nine are from among lawyers and six from the subordinate judiciary.
Madras High Court recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Fellow, Research Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3+2 or 10+2+5+2 pattern), Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) for a great career at Madras High Court.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Judicial Member: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Judicial Member?
The Payscale is as follows Judicial Member: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Judicial Member job at Madras High Court
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court of Madras
What is Madras High Court Judicial Member: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Madras High Court Judicial Member: 1 Posts, is 27th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Judicial Member, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th December, 2021
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 12 Executive Recruitment 2022
- TNCSC Invites Application for 650 Record Clerk, Assistant and Security Recruitment 2022
- JIPMER Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- NIT Arunachal Pradesh Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2022
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022
- ALIMCO Invites Application for Chairman and Managing Director Recruitment 2022
- Gautam Buddha University (GBU) Invites Application for Junior Engineer and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Shipping Corporation of India Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2022
- Air India Invites Application for Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Site Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur Invites Application for Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2022