Govt Maharashtra Forest Department Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Maharashtra Forest Department. The other Related Jobs Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Veterinary Doctor - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 15 December 2022|
| Ecologist - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 18 October 2022|
About Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment
About Maharashtra Forest Department
Globally as well as nationally, Forest Conservation is increasingly being viewed as a powerful instrument in sequestering carbon and thereby offset adverse climate change. Maharashtra Forest Department, being custodian of the State’s rich and diverse bio-diversity, is committed to a conservation-centric management and protection strategy. Wild-life focused eco-tourism management hinges on sustainability. Production-be it timber / non-timber forest produce is managed with sustainability at its core. Joint Forestry Management to secure natural resources as well as livelihood security remains the major people-centric activity. Attempts are on to hone local artisans’ skill in making value-added articles out of non-timber forest produce like bamboo and cane. Augmenting green cover on non-forest areas to achieve national targets of 33% of land area under green cover remains a forefront agenda. Intensive use of Information and Communication Technology supplemented by e-governance is under effective use to monitor ongoing forestry activities. Extensive use of digital platform to project a true picture of forest conservation forms the central theme.
Maharashtra Forest Department (MFD) conserves and develops State's forests. Forests play an important role in the economy at local, regional and national levels, meeting requirements of forest-based industries and in maintaining the ecological balance. Maharashtra Forest Department recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Legal Advisor, Chowkidar, Accountant, Peon, Forest Guard, Surveyor, Clerk cum Typist. Interested candidates can pursue courses in LLB/LLM, 4th Class + Knowledge of Marathi Language, Graduate in any Discipline, 12th Class, HSC/12th + Computer qualification certificate, SSC pass + typing knowledge in Marathi and English 30 wpm, 40 wpm, for a great career at Maharashtra Forest Department.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Maharashtra Forest Department?
Candidates can apply for Maharashtra Forest Department 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Maharashtra Forest Department official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Maharashtra Forest Department 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Maharashtra Forest Department. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Maharashtra Forest Department 2020.
How can I join in Maharashtra Forest Department?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Maharashtra Forest Department. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Maharashtra Forest Department will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Maharashtra Forest Department only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Maharashtra Forest Department?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Maharashtra Forest Department.
What is salary of forest guard?
Forest Guard - Rs. 5,200- Rs. 20,200/- PB-1, Forest Ranger - 35,400-Rs. 1,12,400/- Level 6, 7th CPC, Wildlife Guard/ Game Watcher - Rs 18000- Rs 56900/- Level 1, 7th CPC.
What is the highest post in forest department?
Types of Job Roles Indian Forest Service (IFS) Officer. The major responsibility of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forest is to manage the forests, environment and wildlife issues of a state of India. It is regarded as the highest post/ position in Indian Forest Service in a state.
What is the qualification for forest department?
To be eligible for becoming an Indian Forest Services Officer one should hold a Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics, physics, chemistry, botany, zoology, geology, statistics, veterinary science and animal husbandry; or who hold a bachelor's degree in engineering, forestry, or agriculture.
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for Medical Social Worker Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Network Technician Recruitment 2023
- ICMR Invites Application for 11 Consultant, Project Scientist Support, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ACTREC Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff, Laboratory Technician, SRF Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 771 Non Teaching Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NIRTH Invites Application for Project Assistant, Project Technician-III or Laboratory Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Oceanography Goa (NIO Goa) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2023