Media Lab Asia Recruitment 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Media Lab Asia Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Media Lab Asia. The other Related Jobs Media Lab Asia Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Media Lab Asia Recruitment
About Media Lab Asia
Media Lab Asia (MLAsia) has been set up by Department of Electronics and Information Technology, MCIT, Government of India as not-for-profit Research and Development organization under section 25 of Companies Act.
Media Lab Asia has embarked on an adventurous plan for meeting the grand challenges in bringing the benefits of quality ICT technologies in the areas of Healthcare, Education, Empowerment of the disabled, Village Livelihood Generation and Rural Connectivity, keeping in view the need to operate in local languages and to support local culture and tradition, by empowering people at grassroot level forming collaborative efforts with R&D laboratories, Industry, NGOs and Government.
Media Lab Asia (MLAsia) was established in the year 2001 as a not-for-profit research entity. MLAsia was formed as a result of cooperation between the MIT Media Lab and the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. The objectives of Media Lab Asia are to bring the benefits of Information and communications technology (ICT) to the people in Asia and around the world.
Media Lab Asia serves as a research hub for the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). The other partners are a combination of academic and industry R&D institutions, NGOs and governmental agencies.
Media Lab Asia recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Manager, Software Developer, President & CEO, Projects Director (Finance & Accounts), Principal Consultant, Senior Consultant, Consultant, Technical Trainees, Management Trainees.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in any stream (BE/B.Tech in any stream of engineering), Graduation: Any Discipline (Degree in Engineering), Graduation: Any Field (B.Com is preferable), Graduation: BE / B.Tech./ MCA + Post Graduation: M. Tech. / MBA; Graduation: Any Discipline (B.E / B.Tech) + Post Graduation: MBA /PGD with specialization in Finance; Graduation: Any Discipline + Post Graduation: MBA / PGD with specialization in HR/ PMIR; BE/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE or MCA or M.Sc. (CS/IT), Graduates in any discipline with MBA in Marketing / Information Technology / Systems /Rural Management / Supply Chain Management, for a great career at Media Lab Asia.
- SPRERI Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- University of Hyderabad Invites Application for Project Associate I, Project Associate II Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Transport Corporation Invites Application for Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2022
- Central University of Gujarat Invites Application for Project Associate-I or Research Student Recruitment 2022
- PGIMER Invites Application for Project Assistant, Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IGNTU Invites Application for 4 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Sri Venkateswara College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- CMC Vellore Invites Application for Medical Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2022
- National Chemical Laboratory Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- National Chemical Laboratory Invites Application for Principal Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Atomic Energy Central School Invites Application for TGT, PRT Recruitment 2022