Media Lab Asia Recruitment 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Media Lab Asia Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Media Lab Asia. The other Related Jobs Media Lab Asia Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Media Lab Asia Recruitment
About Media Lab Asia
Media Lab Asia (MLAsia) has been set up by Department of Electronics and Information Technology, MCIT, Government of India as not-for-profit Research and Development organization under section 25 of Companies Act.
Media Lab Asia has embarked on an adventurous plan for meeting the grand challenges in bringing the benefits of quality ICT technologies in the areas of Healthcare, Education, Empowerment of the disabled, Village Livelihood Generation and Rural Connectivity, keeping in view the need to operate in local languages and to support local culture and tradition, by empowering people at grassroot level forming collaborative efforts with R&D laboratories, Industry, NGOs and Government.
Media Lab Asia (MLAsia) was established in the year 2001 as a not-for-profit research entity. MLAsia was formed as a result of cooperation between the MIT Media Lab and the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. The objectives of Media Lab Asia are to bring the benefits of Information and communications technology (ICT) to the people in Asia and around the world. Media Lab Asia serves as a research hub for the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). The other partners are a combination of academic and industry R&D institutions, NGOs and governmental agencies. Media Lab Asia recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Manager, Software Developer, President & CEO, Projects Director (Finance & Accounts), Principal Consultant, Senior Consultant, Consultant, Technical Trainees, Management Trainees. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in any stream (BE/B.Tech in any stream of engineering), Graduation: Any Discipline (Degree in Engineering), Graduation: Any Field (B.Com is preferable), Graduation: BE / B.Tech./ MCA + Post Graduation: M. Tech. / MBA; Graduation: Any Discipline (B.E / B.Tech) + Post Graduation: MBA /PGD with specialization in Finance; Graduation: Any Discipline + Post Graduation: MBA / PGD with specialization in HR/ PMIR; BE/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE or MCA or M.Sc. (CS/IT), Graduates in any discipline with MBA in Marketing / Information Technology / Systems /Rural Management / Supply Chain Management, for a great career at Media Lab Asia.
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India (AIC) Invites Application for 40 Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
- HQ Southern Command Signals Invites Application for 25 MTS, Cook and Various Posts
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) Invites Application for Finance Officer and Various Posts
- Headquarters Dakshin Bharat Area Invites Application for 12 MTS, LDC, Cook Recruitment 2023
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for 28 MTS, Office Assistant and Various Posts
- Sahitya Akademi Invites Application for Deputy Secretary and Various Posts
- Salar Jung Museum Invites Application for Stenographer, MTS and Various Posts
- UPMSCL Invites Application for Manager - Finance (F&A) Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Ranchi Invites Application for 12 Junior Technician and Various Posts
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for Senior Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Central Sheep Breeding Farm (CSBF) Invites Application for Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2023
- CCICIL Invites Application for Deputy Manager (HR) Recruitment 2023