Department of Agriculture Cooperation and Farmers Welfare Recruitment 2022 for Junior Translator
Vacancy Circular No:
Department of Agriculture Cooperation and Farmers Welfare
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Translator
- Anywhere in India - Anywhere in India
Number of Vacancy: 7 Posts
|Ministry of Agriculture Job Notification 2022 For Junior Translator Post - 112400 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Translator|
|Total Vacancy||7 Posts|
|Job Locations||Anywhere in India (Across India)|
|Age Limit||The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding fifty-six years on the closing date for receipt of applications.|
|Experience||6 - 15 years|
|Salary||35400 - 112400(Per Month)|
|Posted on||04 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Jun, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.A
Sub: Filling up of 7(Seven) posts of Junior Translator in the Crops Development Directorates, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare on deputation/ absorption basis.
1. Post Name: Junior Translator
2. No of Post: 07
3. Seven posts of Junior Translators in LEVEL-6 in the PAY MATRIX (Rs.35,400-1,12,400), General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, NonMinisterial are proposed to be filled up in the Crops Development Directorates, under Crops &
PHMF Division of Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare on deputation(Including Short Term Contract) or absorption basis from amongst the officers of Central or State Governments or Union Territories, recognised Universities or recognised Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations:-
(a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) With six year service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in LEVEL- 5 (Rs.29200-92300) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
4. (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience :-
(i) Master’s degree of a recognised University, in Hindi with English as compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at degree level; or
(ii) Master’s degree of a recognised University, in English with Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at degree level; or
(iii)Master’s degree of a recognised University, in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at degree level; or
(iv)Master’s degree of a recognised University, in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at degree level; or
(v) Master’s degree of a recognised University, in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of two as a medium of examination and other as a compulsory or elective
subject as at degree level; and
(vi) Recognised Diploma or Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in the Central or State Government offices, including Govt. of India undertaking.
5. Regulation of pay and other terms of deputation:
The selected candidate will have the option to draw his PAY in the PAY MATRIX plus deputation(duty) allowance or to have his pay fixed in the scale of pay of the post in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt(Pay-II) dated 17th June 2010, as amended from time to time.
6. Posting of the officer: The officer selected will be posted to any of the eight (08) Crops Development Directorates at Jaipur, Gurgaon, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Kolkata, Nagpur, Hyderabad.
7. Period of deputation:
Period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same of some other Organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years.
35400 - 112400(Per Month)
Age Limit: The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding fifty-six years on the closing date for receipt of applications.
Selection will be based on deputation/ absorption basis.
How to Apply:
1. Applications of interested and eligible officers, who could be spared in the event of their selection, may be sent, through proper channel, in the enclosed proforma along with the documents mentioned so as to reach the “Under Secretary (CA-III), Room No.527-A, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi” within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
2. While forwarding the applications the sponsoring organizations should verify and certify that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct.
3. The applications should be sent alongwith the following documents.
4. Complete advertisement, Bio-data format and certificate for VC, IC & MMP etc. can be downloaded from the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare website :- www.agricoop.nic.in (Link – Recruitment).
5. Applications not forwarded through proper channel or received after the last date or without the above mentioned documents or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. The name of the post applied for should be super scribed in bold letters on the envelope containing the application.
6. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently
Published on: 04 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ministry of Agriculture . The other Related Jobs Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Junior Translator - ( 7 Posts) Posts
Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 22 May 2022|
| Deputy Agricultural Marketing Adviser - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Cabin No. 5
|Last Date: 19 May 2022|
| Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
- Ghaziabad - Uttar Pradesh Last Date: 15 May 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2022 Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022 Details Job Role Director Education Requirement Total Vacancy 1 Post Job Locations Ghaziabad Age Limit The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation including short-term contract shall be not exceeding fifty six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. Experience 12 - 15 years Salary 37400 - 67000(Per Month) Posted on 21 Mar, 2022 Last Date To Apply 15 May
|Last Date: 15 May 2022|
| Chief Seed Analyst - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Department of Agriculture & Cooperation and Farmers Welfare Krishi BhawanRajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 10 April 2022|
| Extension Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 08 April 2022|
| Assistant Library & Information Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
|Last Date: 28th October 2021|
About Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment
About Ministry of Agriculture
The Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers' Welfare, a branch of the Government of India, is the apex body for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws related to agriculture in India. The three broad areas of scope for the Ministry are agriculture, food processing and co-operation.
The Ministry of Agriculture is the body for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to agriculture in the country. The 3 broad areas of scope for the Ministry are agriculture, food processing and cooperation.
The Ministry of Agriculture consists of the following three Departments - Department of Agriculture and Co-operation, Department of Agriculture Research and Education; Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries.
Ministry of Agriculture recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Accountant, Deputy Commissioner, Administrative Officers, Joint Director (Farm Information), Liaison & Protocol Officer, Additional Commissioner (Crops), Deputy Commissioner, Joint Director, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Plant Protection Officer (APPO).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Botany/ Botany or Forestry or Degree in Agricultural Engineering, Master's degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Extension, Degree in Agriculture and Post-Graduate Degree in Agriculture with Specialization in any Branch of Agriculture Science, Post Graduate degree in any branch of Agricultural Sciences, for a great career at Ministry of Agriculture.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 7 vacancies in total. Junior Translator: 7 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Translator?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Translator: INR 35400 - 112400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Translator job at Ministry of Agriculture
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in - Anywhere in India - Anywhere in India Last Date: 01 June 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 7 Posts Ministry of Agriculture Job Notification 2022 For Junior Translator Post - 112400 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Ministry of Agriculture Job Notification 2022 For Junior Translator Post - 112400 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2022 Details Job Role Junior Translator Education Requirement Total Vacancy 7 Posts Job Locations Anywhere in India (Across India) Age Limit The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding fifty-six years on the closing date for receipt of applications. Experience 6 - 15 years Salary 35400 - 112400(Per Month) Posted on 04 Apr, 2022 Last Date To Apply 01 Jun
What is Ministry of Agriculture Junior Translator: 7 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Ministry of Agriculture Junior Translator: 7 Posts, is 1st June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Translator, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st June, 2022
- District Court Nabarangpur Invites Application for 21 Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Typist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty, Office Assistant, Counsellor Recruitment 2022
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Invites Application for 33 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) Invites Application for 93 Warden, Lab Assistant and Various Posts
- DRPCAU Invites Application for Dean, Registrar Recruitment 2022
- Govind Ballabh Pant University Agriculture And Technology (GBPUAT) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- DMER Punjab Invites Application for 178 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2022
- International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT Bangalore) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Invites Application for Faculty Fellow Recruitment 2022