Indian Railways Recruitment 2022 for 1044 Apprentice
Ministry of Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Apprentice in Ministry of Railways. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 03 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2022 Apprentice Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/ recruitment 2022 page.
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Apprentice
- Nagpur, New Delhi - India
Number of Vacancy: 1044 Posts
|Indian Railways Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1044 Posts|
|Job Locations||Nagpur, New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.05.2022. The Upper age limit is relatable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.|
|Posted on||07 May, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Jun, 2022|
Educational Qualification: 10TH
Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rule 1992 in Nagpur Division & Workshop Motibagh of South East Central Railway for the year 2022-23.
1. Position: Apprentices
2. No of Post: 1044
3. Training Period: 01 Years
4. Minimum Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training. The candidate should possess the required qualification as on date of opening of online notification i.e. 04-05-2022.
5. Training and Stipend: The training will be regulated according to standards/syllabus issued by Central Apprenticeship Council. The candidates undergoing training will be eligible for stipend as per prescribed rates.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.05.2022. The Upper age limit is relatable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
1. Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation [with minimum 50% (ageregate) marks] plus ITI marks (Estt. Rule No. 201/2017) in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI (Entire duration of course).
2. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
3. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/ SCVT will only be reckoned.
4. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of SSC of candidates from Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh, Board of Public Examination, Kerala etc. Nagpur division of SECR will take midpoint of range of grades obtained by the candidates. After obtaining midpoints of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, average will be calculated treating each subject is out of 100 marks, as there is no standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of average of matriculation for such Boards.
5. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
6. A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate.
7. The shortlisted candidates would be subject to verification of all original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop and for the other Units of division.
How to Apply:
Online application through the website: www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in from 04-05-2022 to 03-06-2022 (till 23:59 hrs) are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rule 1992 in Nagpur Division & Workshop Motibagh/Nagpur of South East Central Railway against the following designated trades.
Published on: 07 May 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Railways Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ministry of Railways. The other Related Jobs Ministry of Railways Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Homeopathic Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Chittaranjan, Paschim Bardhaman
|Last Date: 17 May 2022|
| Apprentice - ( 1033 Posts) Posts
DMR Office Complex, Near waltiar Gate
|Last Date: 24 May 2022|
| Goods Train Manager - ( 147 Posts) Posts
Club Road, Keshwapur
|Last Date: 25 April 2022|
| Registrar - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Rail Bhawan, New Delhi
|Last Date: 13 November 2021|
| Assistant Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 16 October 2021|
About Ministry of Railways Recruitment
About Ministry of Railways
The Ministry of Railways is a ministry responsible for the country's rail transport. The ministry operates the Indian Railways, an organisation that operates in rail transport and is headed by the Chairman Railway Board. Its headquarters is located at Rail Bhavan, New Delhi.
Ministry of Railways recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Staff Nurse, Health and Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Radiographer, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent, Hemodialysis Technician, Cardiology Technician, Audiology Cum Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist, District Extension Educator, Dietician, Ophthalmic Technician Cum Optician, Male Field Worker, Dental Hygienist, Optometrist, Audiometry Technician, X Ray Technician, Cath Lab Technician, Senior Electrical Engineer, Dy General Manager (Operations), Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician, Joint General Manager (Mechanical), Constable (Various Discipline), Deputy Chief Officer (DCFO), Assistant General Manager/ Jr General Manager (Engineering), Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Scientific Supervisor (Ergonomics/ Training), Lab Assistant (Mechanical), Additional Registrar, Chief Depot Material Superintendent.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc Chemistry + 1 year Diploma in Health/ Sanitary Inspector, (10+2) in Science with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy, Higher Secondary (10+2) and one year certificate course in ECG Technician, 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X Ray Technician/ Radio Diognosis Technology, Matriculation with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT), B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life Science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology, B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemo-dialysis, Higher Secondary (10+2) in Science and certificate course or Diploma in Cardiology Lab Investigations, B.Sc and Diploma in Audio & Speech Theraphy, 10+2 (with Science)Plus Diploma /Degree in Physiotherapy, Post Graduate in Sociology/ Social work/ Community Education, B.sc (Science Graduate) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietctics, B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician, 10+2 in science (with Chemistry and Biology), B.Sc. in Optometry or Diploma in Opthalmic Technician, B.Sc. and Diploma in Audio Therapy, 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X Ray Technician/ Radio Diagnosis Technology, B.Sc and Diploma from a reputed Cardiac Lab in Cardiac Professional Cath Lab work, 10th or ITI, Degree in law, for a great career at Ministry of Railways.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1044 vacancies in total. Apprentice: 1044 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Apprentice: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Apprentice job at Ministry of Railways
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in - Nagpur, New Delhi - India Last Date: 03 June 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1044 Posts Indian Railways Indian Railways Recruitment 2022 Details Company Indian Railways Job Role Apprentice Education Requirement Total Vacancy 1044 Posts Job Locations Nagpur
What is Ministry of Railways Apprentice: 1044 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Ministry of Railways Apprentice: 1044 Posts, is 3rd June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd June, 2022
- District Court Nabarangpur Invites Application for 21 Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Typist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty, Office Assistant, Counsellor Recruitment 2022
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Invites Application for 33 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) Invites Application for 93 Warden, Lab Assistant and Various Posts
- DRPCAU Invites Application for Dean, Registrar Recruitment 2022
- Govind Ballabh Pant University Agriculture And Technology (GBPUAT) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- DMER Punjab Invites Application for 178 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2022
- International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT Bangalore) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Invites Application for Faculty Fellow Recruitment 2022