Indian Railways Recruitment 2022 for 17 Junior Technical Associate
Ministry of Railways Junior Technical Associate Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Junior Technical Associate in Ministry of Railways. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 18 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2022 Junior Technical Associate Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/ recruitment 2022 page.
Ministry of Railways Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/. Ministry of Railways selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at . More details of www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Technical Associate
Junior Technical Associate
-, Kolkata, - West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 17 Posts
|Junior Technical Associate Vacancy At Indian Railways Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Ministry of Railways|
|Job Role||Junior Technical Associate|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech, B.E|
|Total Vacancy||17 Posts|
|Age Limit||Between 18 and 30 years of age for unreserved candidates.|
|Salary||25000 - 30000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||30 Jun, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||18-07-2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
Skills / Eligibility
Sub : Vacancy Notice for filling up of 17 (seventeen) posts of Junior Technical Associates (15 for Civil Engineering Construction; 02 for Electrical Construction; )]on contract basis
1. Position: Junior Technical Associate
2. No of Posts: 17
3. Name of the Projects : Ongoing Projects and any projects that may come in future under the administrative control of Chief Administrative Officer/Construction/South Eastern Railway.
4. Duration of Engagement : From the date of re-engagement to 19/11/2022
5. Terms of Appointment : On Contract Basis. Detailed terms and conditions have been indicated in Vacancy Notification
6. Fixed Monthly Remuneration : ₹ 25000/- (for ‘Z’ Class City)* ₹ 27000/- (for ‘Y’ Class City)* ₹ 30000/- (for ‘X’ Class City)* *Classification of cities as per detailed guidelines circulated by Ministry of Railways
7. Technical Qualification:
i Candidates applying for the above post should have either BE or B.Tech in the respective fields, i.e. B.E or B. Tech in Civil Engineering (for Civil Engineering wing of Construction), B.E or B. Tech in Electrical Engineering (for Electrical Engineering wing of Construction)
ii Candidates must have qualified GATE in the respective fields. GATE score of year 2021 and 2022 only will be considered. If a candidate submits two GATE scores in last two years, i.e. current years, i.e., January, 2022 to date of publication of the notification & previous year i.e. January, 2021 to December, 2021, then higher GATE score out of two shall be considered
iii. However, in case one or more candidates have secured the same GATE percentile, the candidate with older date of birth will be given preference.
8. Job Requirement :
a. For Civil Engineering/Construction The selected candidates will be utilized in various civil construction activities, such as laying of tracks, construction of formation, bridges, buildings, sheds and other railway structures, their design and drawing and all other allied works as assigned time to time.
b. For Electrical Engineering/Construction The selected candidates will be utilized in various electrical related jobs for newly created assets for the railways, including overhead wiring for train movement and other allied works, involving drawings.
9. Vacancy Notice No. CON./02/2022
25000 - 30000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Between 18 and 30 years of age for unreserved candidates.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Closing Date : 18/07/2022
2. Web Address : SER website ser.indianrailways.gov.in–(News & updates).
3. This notification and proforma for the application are also available on the website www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in (News &updates)”
4. The proforma for the application may be downloaded from the above said website.
Published on: 01 July 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Railways Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ministry of Railways. The other Related Jobs Ministry of Railways Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Apprentice - ( 1659 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 01 August 2022|
| Junior Technical Associate - ( 17 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 18 July 2022|
| Sports Quota - (5 Posts) Posts
3rd Floor, No.5
|Last Date: 13 June 2022|
| - (5636 Posts) Posts
- Bongaigaon, Dibrugarh
|Last Date: 30 June 2022|
| Homeopathic Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Chittaranjan, Paschim Bardhaman
|Last Date: 17 May 2022|
| Apprentice - ( 1044 Posts) Posts
- Nagpur, New Delhi - India Last Date: 03 June 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1044 Posts Indian Railways Indian Railways Recruitment 2022 Details Company Indian Railways Job Role Apprentice Education Requirement Total Vacancy 1044 Posts Job Locations Nagpur
|Last Date: 03 June 2022|
| Editor - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Railway Board, Room NO. 211 (A)
|Last Date: 05 July 2022|
| Apprentice - ( 1033 Posts) Posts
DMR Office Complex, Near waltiar Gate
|Last Date: 24 May 2022|
| Assistant Programmer - ( 17 Posts) Posts
- New Delhi - Delhi Last Date: 21 June 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 17 Posts Ministry of Railways Job opening 2022 Ministry of Railways Job opening 2022 Recruitment 2022 Details Job Role Assistant Programmer Education Requirement Total Vacancy 17 Posts Job Locations New Delhi Age Limit 56 years Experience 10 - 15 years Salary Not Disclosed Posted on 25 Apr, 2022 Last Date To Apply 21 Jun
|Last Date: 21 June 2022|
| Goods Train Manager - ( 147 Posts) Posts
Club Road, Keshwapur
|Last Date: 25 April 2022|
| Registrar - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Rail Bhawan, New Delhi
|Last Date: 13 November 2021|
| Assistant Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 16 October 2021|
About Ministry of Railways Recruitment
About Ministry of Railways
The Ministry of Railways is a ministry responsible for the country's rail transport. The ministry operates the Indian Railways, an organisation that operates in rail transport and is headed by the Chairman Railway Board. Its headquarters is located at Rail Bhavan, New Delhi.
Ministry of Railways recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Staff Nurse, Health and Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Radiographer, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent, Hemodialysis Technician, Cardiology Technician, Audiology Cum Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist, District Extension Educator, Dietician, Ophthalmic Technician Cum Optician, Male Field Worker, Dental Hygienist, Optometrist, Audiometry Technician, X Ray Technician, Cath Lab Technician, Senior Electrical Engineer, Dy General Manager (Operations), Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician, Joint General Manager (Mechanical), Constable (Various Discipline), Deputy Chief Officer (DCFO), Assistant General Manager/ Jr General Manager (Engineering), Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Scientific Supervisor (Ergonomics/ Training), Lab Assistant (Mechanical), Additional Registrar, Chief Depot Material Superintendent.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc Chemistry + 1 year Diploma in Health/ Sanitary Inspector, (10+2) in Science with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy, Higher Secondary (10+2) and one year certificate course in ECG Technician, 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X Ray Technician/ Radio Diognosis Technology, Matriculation with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT), B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life Science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology, B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemo-dialysis, Higher Secondary (10+2) in Science and certificate course or Diploma in Cardiology Lab Investigations, B.Sc and Diploma in Audio & Speech Theraphy, 10+2 (with Science)Plus Diploma /Degree in Physiotherapy, Post Graduate in Sociology/ Social work/ Community Education, B.sc (Science Graduate) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietctics, B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician, 10+2 in science (with Chemistry and Biology), B.Sc. in Optometry or Diploma in Opthalmic Technician, B.Sc. and Diploma in Audio Therapy, 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X Ray Technician/ Radio Diagnosis Technology, B.Sc and Diploma from a reputed Cardiac Lab in Cardiac Professional Cath Lab work, 10th or ITI, Degree in law, for a great career at Ministry of Railways.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 17 vacancies in total. Junior Technical Associate: 17 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Technical Associate, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Technical Associate: INR 25000 - 30000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Technical Associate, Skills / Eligibility job at Ministry of Railways
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Kolkata
What is Ministry of Railways Junior Technical Associate: 17 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Ministry of Railways Junior Technical Associate: 17 Posts, is 18th July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Technical Associate, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th July, 2022
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for 11 Supervisor Electrical Engineer, Resident Engineer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) Invites Application for 65 Hospitality Monitor Recruitment 2022
- Goa Public Service Commission Invites Application for 45 Scientific Assistant, Tutor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Invites Application for Deputy Manager, General Manager Recruitment 2022
- NHM Chandigarh Invites Application for 11 Lady Health Visitor, Tuberculosis Health Visitor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Tripura Public Service Commission Invites Application for 140 Child Development Project Officer, Supervisor Recruitment 2022
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for 5 Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Invites Application for Finance Controller Recruitment 2022
- Kalakshetra Foundation Invites Application for SGT and Library cum Lab Attender Recruitment 2022
- ICGEB Invites Application for Internal Auditor Recruitment 2022
- IHBAS Invites Application for 16 Research Assistant, Area Coordinator, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Public Service Commission Invites Application for 20 Research Officer, Assistant Research Officer Recruitment 2022