MORTH Recruitment 2022 for Member
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Member Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Member in Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 11 November 2022. Candidates can check the latest Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Recruitment 2022 Member Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the morth.nic.in recruitment 2022 page.
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ morth.nic.in. Ministry of Road Transport & Highways selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of morth.nic.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MORTH)
invites applications for recruitment of Member
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
Transport Bhavan 1 Parliament Street, New Delhi, 110001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post
|Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MORTH) Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Ministry of Road Transport & Highways|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech, B.E|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||5 - 15 years|
|Posted on||29 Oct, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||11-11-2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Member in MORTH.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit MORTH official website morth.nic.in
Step 2: Search for MORTH Recruitment 2022 notification
Step 3: Read all the details in the notification and proceed further
Step 4: Check the mode of application and apply for the MORTH Recruitment 2022
Published on: 29 October 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. The other Related Jobs Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Member - ( 1 Post) Posts
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Transport Bhavan 1 Parliament Street, New Delhi
|Last Date: 11 November 2022|
About Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Recruitment
About Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, a ministry of the Government of India, is the apex body for formulation and administration of the rules, regulations, and laws relating to road transport, and transport research, in order to increase the mobility and efficiency of the road transport system in India. Road transport is a critical infrastructure for economic development of India. It influences the pace, structure, and pattern of development. In India, roads are used to transport over 60% of the total goods and 85% of the passenger traffic.
The Department of War Transport was formed in July 1942, by the bifurcation of the then Department Of Communications into two Departments.
The functions allocated to the Department of War Transport include Major Ports, Railways Priorities, utilization of road and water transport, Petrol rationing and Producer Gas. Broadly speaking, the functions of the War Transport Department were to coordinate the demands for transport in wartime, Coastal Shipping and the administration and development of major ports.
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Monitors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical engineering for a great career at Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Member: 1 Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Member, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Member: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Member, Skills / Eligibility job at Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Transport Bhavan 1 Parliament Street, New Delhi
What is Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Member: 1 Post, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Member: 1 Post, is 11th November, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Member, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th November, 2022
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Junior Secretariate Assistant, Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for 79 Various Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023
- NIELIT Invites Application for 80 Lab Assistant, Draftsman and Various Posts
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Invites Application for Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for 9 Tradesman Trainees Recruitment 2023
- REC Power Development and Consultancy Limited (RECPDCL) Invites Application for 14 Executive, Senior Executive Recruitment 2023