National Agricultural Innovation Project Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Young Professional II - ( 2 Posts) Posts||08 September 2021||-, Shilong|
|Young Professional I - ( 2 Posts) Posts||08 September 2021||-, Shilong|
|Business Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th December 2020||Rajendranagar, Hyderabad|
|Manager, Marketing & Communications - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th December 2020|
|Consultant (NRLM/ AC&ADP) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||25th December 2020|
|Young Professional-II - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th December 2020||ICAR-CAZRI, Jodhpur|
|Associate Scientist - ( 01 Posts) Posts||17th September 2020||ICRISAT, Hyderabad|
|Project Associate - ( 10 Posts) Posts||14th December 2019||Gandhinagar-Mahudi Road, Gandhinagar|
|Project Assistant - ( 20 Posts) Posts||22nd August 2019||Gandhinagar-Mahudi Road, Gandhinagar|
|Project Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th August 2019||Rajendranagar, Hyderabad|
About National Agricultural Innovation Project Recruitment
About National Agricultural Innovation Project
Supported by wide-ranging reforms, particularly beginning 1991, India experienced a rapid growth in agriculture over the past decade (averaging about 6% per year between 1992-93 and 2003-04) apart from impressive progress towards reducing poverty (millennium development goals) and social indicators like literacy (from 52% in 1991 to 65% in 2001).
The National Policy on Agriculture (NPA) seeks to actualize the vast untapped growth potential of Indian agriculture to generate income and employment opportunities for the rural communities. It recognizes the role of private sector in agricultural research, human resource development, post-harvest management and value-addition.
Also, the 10th Five-Year Plan envisages a growth rate of 4% per annum in the agriculture sector. Achieving such a high growth rate requires investments in research and extension as well as interventions that can improve the policy and institutional environment within which agricultural producers, traders and processors operate.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for National Agricultural Innovation Project government jobs or sarkari naukri for National Agricultural Innovation Project. Get full details of National Agricultural Innovation Project jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, National Agricultural Innovation Project Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 National Agricultural Innovation Project Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for National Agricultural Innovation Project in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for National Agricultural Innovation Project in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for National Agricultural Innovation Project as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for National Agricultural Innovation Project today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for National Agricultural Innovation Project for FREE. You can also get National Agricultural Innovation Project Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- ACTREC Invites Application for AC Operator Recruitment 2021
- Baba Balraj Panjab University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for 53 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- DMHO Guntur Invites Application for 69 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- DMHO Guntur Invites Application for 137 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- DMHO Guntur Invites Application for 47 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Psychologist Recruitment 2021
- NIT Jalandhar Invites Application for Research/Project Associate/Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- TNAU Invites Application for Technical Assistant Worker Recruitment 2021
- NIAB Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021