NBCC Recruitment 2022 for 9 Assistant Manager, Senior Project Executive
Vacancy Circular No:
National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Manager, Senior Project Executive
Assistant Manager, Senior Project Executive
-, New Delhi, - Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 9 Posts
|NBCC Job Notification 2022 For Assistant Manager, Senior Project Executive Post - 140000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager, Senior Project Executive|
|Total Vacancy||9 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Salary||40000 - 140000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||04 Feb, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||04 Mar, 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, LLB, MCA
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
For its ambitious expansion plan both in India and overseas, the company requires dynamic and result oriented professionals on regular basis who are passionate to excel & take the organization to new heights.
1. Post Name: Assistant Manager (Software Developer)
2. No. of Post: 04
3. IDA Pay scale – Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/- (E-1)
4. Essential Qualification: Full time Degree in Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology or Master in Computer Application (MCA) from recognized University/Institute with 60% aggregate marks.
5. Essential Post Qualification Experience: Minimum two (02) years experience in software development, web designing, ERP development & maintenance. 01 year relaxation in experience will be provided to that candidate who has done M.Tech. Course.
1. Post Name: Senior Project Executive (Information Technology)
2. No. of Post: 02
3. IDA Pay scale – Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/- (E-1)
4. Essential Qualification: Full time Degree in Information Technology Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering from Government recognized University/ Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
5. Essential Post Qualification Experience: 02 years experience in an ERP environment and well versed in management and upkeep of the Information Systems/communication systems including web designing, database, software, hardware, network and allied equipments. 01 year relaxation in experience will be provided to that candidate who has done M.Tech. Course.
6. Desirable Qualification: Candidates having Master Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science will be preferred.
1. Post Name: Assistant Manager (Law)
2. No. of Post: 03
3. IDA Pay scale – Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/- (E-1)
4. Essential Qualification: Full time Bachelor degree in Law (LLB) with minimum 50% marks from Government recognized Institute /University. OR 05 years integrated LLB degree with minimum 50% marks from Government recognized Institute /University.
5. Minimum Post Qualification Experience:
i) Candidate must have enrolled as an Advocate;
ii) Possess minimum 2 Years of Post Qualification experience in PSU/Govt./Private Sector Companies/Autonomous bodies or as a practicing advocate
6. Desirable: Master degree in Law (LLM)
7. Essential Work Experience: Candidates should have experience of working in any of the following areas:
i) Handling litigation (Civil, Consumer and/or Criminal matters) before different Judicial/QuasiJudicial forums;
ii) Arbitration, conciliation and other dispute resolution mechanisms;
iii) Drafting & vetting various legal or contractual documents, providing legal opinions, handling legal matters including issues pertaining to Real Estate Regulatory matters.
i) Knowledge of all applicable laws, rules and regulations;
ii) Excellent written and verbal communication; iii) Ability to prepare legal documents Proficiency in use of computers and legal research tools like Manupatra, SCC Online, etc.
40000 - 140000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 30 Years
1. The selection criteria for all the three posts will be by way of Personal Interview only. Selection criteria may change depending on the no. of applications received for the said post. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
2. Selected Candidates will be entitled for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA, Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria Approach, & Performance Related Pay (PRP). In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Leave encashment is paid as per the rules of the Company.
3. NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process for any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are required to read the General Instructions before filling up the online application form. The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs. on 03.02.2022 under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.in. Final Online submission of application will be open till 17:00 hrs. on 04.03.2022. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
2. Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of –
i. Passport size Photograph (Size 40 KB to 100 KB) & Signature in jpg/jpeg format (Size 20 KB to 50 KB).
ii. SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate, if applicable. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB).
iii. Matriculation/Secondary School Certificate as proof of date of birth.
v. All necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Essential Educational Qualifications which makes you eligible for the post and other qualifications, if any.
vi. Certificate of Enrolment issued by the State Bar Council for post mentioned at S. No. 03.
vii. All Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. Experience Certificate, Last 3 months Pay Slip, Form-16, Joining/Relieving Order etc).
3. Candidates must keep their e-mail ID in operation at least for one year. Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of the photograph; signature, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate, (if applicable), all the Essential educational & post qualification experience documents, (if applicable) as mentioned above. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc. entered in NBCC online application form is correct.
Advt. No. 01/2022
Published on: 04 February 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Buildings construction Corporation Limited. The other Related Jobs National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Recruitment
About National Buildings construction Corporation Limited
Founded in 1960 as a Govt. of India Civil Engineering Enterprise, NBCC with its Headquarter in Delhi, today, holds the status of Navratna CPSE, and has emerged as the undisputed leader in the Construction Sector on the back of its capabilities, innovative approach, adherence to highest standard of quality, timely delivery and a dedicated workforce.
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) was established in the year 1960. NBCC is under the Ministry of Urban Development operating in - Project Management Consultancy (PMC), Real Estate Development & EPC Contracting, provides Civil Engineering Construction Services in diversified areas.
The Company's Real Estate Business falls in two categories based on Source of Origin of the Projects i.e. one is Internally Originated & Conceptualised projects while others are Sourced from Government.
The Company has earned a niche for itself in construction of Green Buildings. NBCC has been executing projects such as Chimneys, Cooling Towers, and various types of Power Plant Works.
NBCC is implementing agency for executing projects under Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM), Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna (PMGSY), Solid Waste Management (SWM) and developmental work in North Eastern Region.
The Company has been notified as a Public Works Organization (PWO).
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as General Manager (Engineering) Civil, Additional General Manager (Engineering) Civil, General Manager Finance, Additional General Manager Finance, General Manager HRM, Additional General Manager HRM, Consultant (Interior Design), Executive (Graphic/ Creative Design), Consultant (Company Secretary), Assistant Manager (Company Secretary), Assistant Manager (Investor Relations), Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication), Assistant Manager (Liaison), Mentor, Management Trainees (Civil), Management Trainee (Marketing), Deputy Manager (Marketing), Senior Project Executive (Electrical), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Executive Director (Finance), Deputy Manager (Architecture & Planning), Deputy Manager (Structural), Deputy Manager (PHE), Deputy Manager (Estimation), Executive (Architecture & Planning), Executive (Structural), Executive (Estimation), 3D Designer, Draftsman (Structural), Project Executive (Civil), Project Executive (Electrical).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Civil Engineering, Associate / Fellow Member of ICAI / ICWAI Or Full Time MBA (Finance), MBA / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Graduate with Professional Qualification in Interior Design, Degree / P G. Diploma in Graphic Design or other Art & Design based subject, Fellow Company Secretary, MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in Mass Communication / Journalism / Corporate communication as major subject, Graduation in Engineering / Science & Technology / Services, Degree in Civil Engineering, MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management and specialization in Marketing as major subject, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Architecture, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Civil draftsman, Degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 9 vacancies in total. Assistant Manager, Senior Project Executive: 9 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Manager, Senior Project Executive, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Manager, Senior Project Executive: INR 40000 - 140000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Manager, Senior Project Executive, Skills / Eligibility job at National Buildings construction Corporation Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
What is National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Assistant Manager, Senior Project Executive: 9 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Assistant Manager, Senior Project Executive: 9 Posts, is 4th March, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Manager, Senior Project Executive, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th March, 2022
- Andaman & Nicobar Administration Invites Application for Chief Port Administrator Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) Invites Application for Project Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2022
- West Bengal Postal Circle Invites Application for Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Electronic Technician Recruitment 2022
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Gym Instructor Recruitment 2022
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Project Consultant, Research Associate, Project Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Program Manager or Coordinator Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for 13 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- National Rural Health Mission Jammu & Kashmir Invites Application for Gynaecologist, Anesthesia Consultant, Paediatrician Recruitment 2022
- Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT) Invites Application for 13 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022