NBCC India Recruitment 2022 for Expert
National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Expert Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Expert in National Buildings construction Corporation Limited. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 12 May 2022. Candidates can check the latest National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022 Expert Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the https://www.nbccindia.com/ recruitment 2022 page.
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Expert
NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NBCC India Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Education Requirement||B.A, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not more than 65 years (as on closing date of receiving application)|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Posted on||06 May, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||12 May, 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.A, Diploma
NBCC (India) Limited Invites Applications From Retired Officers Of Psu/govt. To Be Engaged As Expert On Contract Basis. Applications Are Invited From The Willing Applicants Satisfying The Experience And Eligibility Conditions Given Below Latest By 12/05/2022.
Advt. No. 09/2022
1. Position: Expert
2. No of Post: 01 (one)
3. Remuration: Rs. 85,000/- per month (Consolidated).
4. Qualification: Retired officers having Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism/Advertising & Public Relations or Degree in any discipline with at least one year Diploma in Mass Communication/Journalism/Advertising & Public Relations from a Government recognized University. Should have retired from the regular post in Government / PSU from E-4 Level in the scale of pay of Rs. 70,000- 2,00,000/- (IDA) & above or Level 12- Rs. 78,800-2,09,200 /- (CDA) & above.
5. Post Qualification Experience: Should have minimum 10 years of professional experience in PR/CC role in Government / PSU organization at corporate level.
6. Desirable: Individual having marketing exposure.
7. Duties Responsibilities: The duties and responsibilities includes (but not limited to) to tap the targeted customers for sales perspective, suggest road maps, sales strategies, coordinate with marketing agencies and explore avenues for maximization of sales etc.
8. Job Location: Delhi (NCR)
Age Limit: Not more than 65 years (as on closing date of receiving application)
The Selection will be done by way of inviting applications first and shortlisting applicants on various criterion viz. their profile, age, educational qualification, experience etc by Selection Committee. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard. The mode of selection will be will be through Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested Retired Officers of Govt. /PSU should send scanned copy of the following documents through email at [email protected]. for the post of Expert latest by 12/05/2022 (Thursday) without which application will be rejected:
a) Detailed Resume/Bio-data mentioning name of the post applied for, age, qualification, experience & last grade/level held on the date of retirement.
b) Self attested copy of pass certificate of Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism/Advertising & Public Relations or Degree in any discipline with at least one year Diploma in Mass Communication/Journalism/Advertising & Public Relations.
c) Self-attested copy of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts [e.g. Service/Experience certificate, last pay slip, job assignment order (if any)].
d) Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport etc.)
e) One recent passport size color photograph.
1. Applicants should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria for the post advertised in all respects.
2. Candidature will be liable for cancellation at any stage if it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false.
3. The cut-off date for determining the age, experience etc. shall be the closing date of receiving application i.e. 12/05/2022. The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and shall be used for calculating experience.
4. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
5. Prospective applicants are advised to visit NBCC website regularly for any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement.
6. Any queries/issues regarding above advertisement are to be addressed to NBCC only through email at [email protected]
7. Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
8. Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Delhi. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation other than English, the English version shall prevail.
9. All correspondence shall be made through email only and no communication would be sent through courier/post or through any other mode.
Published on: 06 May 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Buildings construction Corporation Limited. The other Related Jobs National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification
General Manager, Additional General Manager, Assistant Manager ( 03 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 15th April 2023
Job Location: Lodhi Road, New Delhi
Pay Scale: INR40000-240000
List of old jobs.
About National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Recruitment
About National Buildings construction Corporation Limited
Founded in 1960 as a Govt. of India Civil Engineering Enterprise, NBCC with its Headquarter in Delhi, today, holds the status of Navratna CPSE, and has emerged as the undisputed leader in the Construction Sector on the back of its capabilities, innovative approach, adherence to highest standard of quality, timely delivery and a dedicated workforce.
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) was established in the year 1960. NBCC is under the Ministry of Urban Development operating in - Project Management Consultancy (PMC), Real Estate Development & EPC Contracting, provides Civil Engineering Construction Services in diversified areas. The Company's Real Estate Business falls in two categories based on Source of Origin of the Projects i.e. one is Internally Originated & Conceptualised projects while others are Sourced from Government. The Company has earned a niche for itself in construction of Green Buildings. NBCC has been executing projects such as Chimneys, Cooling Towers, and various types of Power Plant Works. NBCC is implementing agency for executing projects under Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM), Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna (PMGSY), Solid Waste Management (SWM) and developmental work in North Eastern Region. The Company has been notified as a Public Works Organization (PWO). National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as General Manager (Engineering) Civil, Additional General Manager (Engineering) Civil, General Manager Finance, Additional General Manager Finance, General Manager HRM, Additional General Manager HRM, Consultant (Interior Design), Executive (Graphic/ Creative Design), Consultant (Company Secretary), Assistant Manager (Company Secretary), Assistant Manager (Investor Relations), Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication), Assistant Manager (Liaison), Mentor, Management Trainees (Civil), Management Trainee (Marketing), Deputy Manager (Marketing), Senior Project Executive (Electrical), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Executive Director (Finance), Deputy Manager (Architecture & Planning), Deputy Manager (Structural), Deputy Manager (PHE), Deputy Manager (Estimation), Executive (Architecture & Planning), Executive (Structural), Executive (Estimation), 3D Designer, Draftsman (Structural), Project Executive (Civil), Project Executive (Electrical). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Civil Engineering, Associate / Fellow Member of ICAI / ICWAI Or Full Time MBA (Finance), MBA / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Graduate with Professional Qualification in Interior Design, Degree / P G. Diploma in Graphic Design or other Art & Design based subject, Fellow Company Secretary, MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in Mass Communication / Journalism / Corporate communication as major subject, Graduation in Engineering / Science & Technology / Services, Degree in Civil Engineering, MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management and specialization in Marketing as major subject, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Architecture, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Civil draftsman, Degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Expert: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Expert, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Expert: INR 85000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Expert, Important Instructions: job at National Buildings construction Corporation Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road
What is National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Expert: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Expert: 1 Posts, is 12th May, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Expert, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th May, 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Junior Accounts Executive Recruitment 2023
- National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research Invites Application for Project Scientist-C, Project Admin Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Microbial Technology Invites Application for Translator/ Interpreters Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Technologist Recruitment 2023
- BFUHS Invites Application for 25 Assistant Professor, Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Application for 577 Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer, APFC Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for ECHO Technician Recruitment 2023
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Invites Application for Project Officer, Project Assistant Recruitment 2023
- The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) Invites Application for Liaison Manager Recruitment 2023
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2023
- Central Silk Board (CSB) Invites Application for Member Secretary Recruitment 2023