Govt National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NBCC Recruitment 2022 nbccindia.com NBCC (India) Ltd Jobs. Latest Job: NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for 12 Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021.
National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Manager
Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NBCC Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Manager|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Gen./EWS-47 Years OBC (NCL)- 50 Years SC/ST-52 Years|
|Experience||6 - 10 years|
|Salary||60000 - 180000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||01 Dec, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||08 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
NBCC (India) Limited, is a premier Government of India Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. The Company posted a profit of Rs 201.74 Crores, while its total income is Rs 5120.07 Crores during FY 2020-21. Having an immense strength in the construction sector, NBCC has a PAN India as well as global presence.
Advt. No. 17/2021
1. Name of the Post / Scale of pay (IDA) / No. of vacancies: Project Manager (Civil) (E-3) IDA Pay scale – Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/- No. of Post - 01 (PwBD-HH -01)
2. Essential Qualification: Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
3. Essential Post Qualification Experience:
a) 06 years experience in the field of PMC/EPC/ Real Estate/Infrastructure. The candidate should have relevant experience in construction related activities i.e. execution / supervision of construction works involving earthwork, piling, road works, underground piping, building works, RCC works, like deep foundations, foundation of structures for heavy equipment, structural steel works for industrial buildings, technological structure and large value civil engineering projects etc.
b) Candidate should have handled contract, closing of projects. Knowledge of ISO requirements for Quality Management System and HSE requirements at project sites will be an added advantage. Alternatively candidate should have experience in design, Coordination with various agencies involved like client, consultants, contractors, Estimation, Tendering, Rate analysis and Contract Management of construction Projects etc. Knowledge of CPWD conditions of contract and Specifications will be an added advantage. Candidates having proficiency in use of Computer will be preferred.
60000 - 180000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Gen./EWS-47 Years OBC (NCL)- 50 Years SC/ST-52 Years
a) Dy. Project Manager (Electrical) & Project Manager (Civil)
1. The selection criteria will be by way of Personal Interview. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
2. Selected Candidates will be entitled for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA, Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria Approach, & Performance Related Pay (PRP). In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Leave encashment is paid as per the rules of the Company.
b) Management Trainee (Civil) & Management Trainee (Electrical)
1. Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2021 examination are only eligible to apply for the said post.
2. Candidates are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the respective discipline i.e. Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
3. On the basis of valid GATE-2021 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in order of category wise merit list. The final selection would be done on the basis of total marks secured (GATE Score and Personal Interview) by the candidates.
4. Placement - Selected & appointed candidates will undergo comprehensive on the job training during the probation period of one year. Upon successful completion of training, they will be confirmed at E-1 level on the post of Sr. Project Executive in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 40,000 - 1,40,000/- subject to fulfilling the required performance related / other criterion.
5. Remuneration - During the training / probation period, Management Trainees will be eligible for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA and Perks & Allowances under cafeteria approach. Upon confirmation, besides Basic Pay, DA, HRA and Perks & Allowances, the employees will also be entitled for Performance Related Pay (PRP). In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Leave encashment is paid as per the rules of the Company.
6. Surety Bond - A Surety Bond will be obtained from the candidates upon their appointment as Management Trainee to ensure that they serve the Company for at least 3 years or pay liquidated damages amounting to Rs. 1,50,000/- (Rupees One lakh fifty thousand only) in case they resign earlier.
c) Sr. Stenographer & Office Assistant (Stenographer)
Candidates applying for the posts will be required to appear for the Skill Test to be held at New Delhi only. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard. The names of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on www.nbccindia.com under the head “CAREER within Human Resources”. Separate individual e-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. After the final selection, the “Offer of Appointment” shall be issued to the selected candidates. Selected candidates will be on probation for one year.
How to Apply:
1. The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 09.12.2021 under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.com. Final Online submission of application will be open till 17:00 hrs on 08.01.2022 No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
a) Opening Date for Online Registration 09.12.2021 from 1000 hrs
b) Closing Date of Online Registration 08.01.2022 upto 1700 hrs
2. Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of –
i. Passport size Photograph (Size 40 KB to 100 KB) & Signature in jpg/jpeg format (Size 20 KB to 50 KB).
ii. SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate, if applicable. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB).
iii. Valid GATE-2021 Score Card. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB) – For post S.No 02 & 03 only.
iv. Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
v. All necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Essential Educational Qualifications which makes you eligible for the post and other qualifications, if any.
vi. All Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. Experience Certificate, Last 3 months Pay Slip, Form-16, Joining/Relieving Order etc).
3. Candidates must keep their e-mail ID in operation at least for one year. Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of the photograph; signature, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate, (if applicable) & GATE-2021 Scorecard (if applicable), all the Essential educational & post qualification experience documents, (if applicable) as mentioned above. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc. entered in NBCC online application form is correct. Detailed procedure regarding payment of fee is explained under “PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE”.
Published on: 01 December 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Buildings construction Corporation Limited. The other Related Jobs National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Recruitment
About National Buildings construction Corporation Limited
Founded in 1960 as a Govt. of India Civil Engineering Enterprise, NBCC with its Headquarter in Delhi, today, holds the status of Navratna CPSE, and has emerged as the undisputed leader in the Construction Sector on the back of its capabilities, innovative approach, adherence to highest standard of quality, timely delivery and a dedicated workforce.
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) was established in the year 1960. NBCC is under the Ministry of Urban Development operating in - Project Management Consultancy (PMC), Real Estate Development & EPC Contracting, provides Civil Engineering Construction Services in diversified areas. The Company's Real Estate Business falls in two categories based on Source of Origin of the Projects i.e. one is Internally Originated & Conceptualised projects while others are Sourced from Government. The Company has earned a niche for itself in construction of Green Buildings. NBCC has been executing projects such as Chimneys, Cooling Towers, and various types of Power Plant Works. NBCC is implementing agency for executing projects under Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM), Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna (PMGSY), Solid Waste Management (SWM) and developmental work in North Eastern Region. The Company has been notified as a Public Works Organization (PWO). National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as General Manager (Engineering) Civil, Additional General Manager (Engineering) Civil, General Manager Finance, Additional General Manager Finance, General Manager HRM, Additional General Manager HRM, Consultant (Interior Design), Executive (Graphic/ Creative Design), Consultant (Company Secretary), Assistant Manager (Company Secretary), Assistant Manager (Investor Relations), Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication), Assistant Manager (Liaison), Mentor, Management Trainees (Civil), Management Trainee (Marketing), Deputy Manager (Marketing), Senior Project Executive (Electrical), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Executive Director (Finance), Deputy Manager (Architecture & Planning), Deputy Manager (Structural), Deputy Manager (PHE), Deputy Manager (Estimation), Executive (Architecture & Planning), Executive (Structural), Executive (Estimation), 3D Designer, Draftsman (Structural), Project Executive (Civil), Project Executive (Electrical). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Civil Engineering, Associate / Fellow Member of ICAI / ICWAI Or Full Time MBA (Finance), MBA / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Graduate with Professional Qualification in Interior Design, Degree / P G. Diploma in Graphic Design or other Art & Design based subject, Fellow Company Secretary, MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in Mass Communication / Journalism / Corporate communication as major subject, Graduation in Engineering / Science & Technology / Services, Degree in Civil Engineering, MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management and specialization in Marketing as major subject, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Architecture, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Civil draftsman, Degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Manager: INR 60000 - 180000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Buildings construction Corporation Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodhi Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th January, 2022
- Rashtriya Military School Belgaum (RMS Belgaum) Invites Application for Dhobi / Washerman Recruitment 2022
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) Invites Application for 10 Sportspersons Recruitment 2022
- CFMTTI Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- Inter University Accelerator Centre (IUAC) Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Inter University Accelerator Centre (IUAC) Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2022
- Committee of Parliament on Official Language Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- Committee of Parliament on Official Language Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Committee of Parliament on Official Language Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) Invites Application for Joint Director Recruitment 2022
- Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) Invites Application for Office Superintendent Recruitment 2022
- Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) Invites Application for 3 Senior Prosecutor Recruitment 2022
- Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) Invites Application for 13 Senior Assistant Director (Investigation) Recruitment 2022