Govt National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
National Fisheries Development Board Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Fisheries Development Board. The other Related Jobs National Fisheries Development Board Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Executive Director - ( 4 Posts) Posts
Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Government of "Fish Building" Pillar No:235 PVNR Expressway SVPNPA Post , Hyderabad
|Last Date: 14 March 2022|
| Intern - ( 16 Posts) Posts
Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad
|Last Date: 21st May 2021|
About National Fisheries Development Board Recruitment
About National Fisheries Development Board
The National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) was established in 2006 as an autonomous organization under the administrative control of the Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Government of India to enhance fish production and productivity in the country and to coordinate fishery development in an integrated and holistic manner.
National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) was established in September 2006. NFDB headquarter is located in Hyderabad. NFDB was established to realize the untapped potential of the fisheries sector in inland and marine fish capture, culture, processing & marketing of fish, and overall growth of fisheries sector.
NFBD is focused towards increasing the fish production of the country.
National Fisheries Development Board has taken up fisheries development activities all over India in the following sectors: Reservoir fisheries development, Intensive aquaculture in ponds and tanks, Modernization of harbors, Hygienic development of wholesale and retail markets, Mariculture, Training to fishermen/fish farmers and Capacity building of the fishery professionals.
To enhance fish production from the brackish water and the coastal waters, pilot projects for the culture of high valued fish species such as sea bass and lobsters has been taken up in collaboration with ICAR institutes.
Human resource development has been taken up by National Fisheries Development Board - To train the officers of Department of Fisheries, to enhance their capacitates regarding latest aquaculture and outreach technologies, financial management, post-harvest processing.
National Agriculture Policy was formulated by NFDB to bring the traditional and coastal fishermen also into the focus together with stakeholders in the deep-sea sector.
The policy objectives are - to augment marine fish production of India up to the sustainable level in a responsible manner so as to boost export of seafood from India, to ensure socio-economic security of the artisanal fishermen whose livelihood solely depends on this vocation, to ensure sustainable development of marine fisheries with due concern for ecological integrity and biodiversity.
National Fisheries Development Board recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Consultant, Consultant (Fisheries), Interns (Fisheries), Consultant (Finance), Senior Executive Director, Executive Director (Technical), Executive Director (Infra), Senior Executive (Technical), Senior Executive (Technical-Infra), Executive (Technical), Executive (Technical-Infra), IT Manager.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master"s degree in Fisheries Science/ Zoology with specialization in Fisheries/ Marine Biology/ Industrial Fisheries/ Aquaculture, Post Graduation/Doctorate in Fisheries/Zoology with specialization in Fisheries, BE/B.Tech (IT/Computer Science Engineering) MCA, for a great career at National Fisheries Development Board.
- Shivaji University Invites Application for 30 Teacher Recruitment 2022
- National Law University Orissa (NLUO) Invites Application for 11 Visiting Faculty and Research Associate cum Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Invites Application for Senior Resident, Junior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Shivaji University Invites Application for 22 Assistant Professor, Librarian, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- CSMCRI Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Hassan District Court Invites Application for 10 Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment 2022
- WB Health Invites Application for 4 Stipendiary House Staff Recruitment 2022
- WB Health Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Invites Application for Medical Specialist, Gynecologist Recruitment 2022
- Shivaji University Invites Application for 8 Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2022
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Invites Application for Staff Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for 6 Project Scientist-I Recruitment 2022