Govt National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
National Fisheries Development Board Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Fisheries Development Board. The other Related Jobs National Fisheries Development Board Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Executive Director - ( 4 Posts) Posts
Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Government of "Fish Building" Pillar No:235 PVNR Expressway SVPNPA Post , Hyderabad
|Last Date: 14 March 2022|
| Intern - ( 16 Posts) Posts
Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad
|Last Date: 21st May 2021|
About National Fisheries Development Board Recruitment
About National Fisheries Development Board
The National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) was established in 2006 as an autonomous organization under the administrative control of the Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Government of India to enhance fish production and productivity in the country and to coordinate fishery development in an integrated and holistic manner.
National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) was established in September 2006. NFDB headquarter is located in Hyderabad. NFDB was established to realize the untapped potential of the fisheries sector in inland and marine fish capture, culture, processing & marketing of fish, and overall growth of fisheries sector.
NFBD is focused towards increasing the fish production of the country.
National Fisheries Development Board has taken up fisheries development activities all over India in the following sectors: Reservoir fisheries development, Intensive aquaculture in ponds and tanks, Modernization of harbors, Hygienic development of wholesale and retail markets, Mariculture, Training to fishermen/fish farmers and Capacity building of the fishery professionals.
To enhance fish production from the brackish water and the coastal waters, pilot projects for the culture of high valued fish species such as sea bass and lobsters has been taken up in collaboration with ICAR institutes.
Human resource development has been taken up by National Fisheries Development Board - To train the officers of Department of Fisheries, to enhance their capacitates regarding latest aquaculture and outreach technologies, financial management, post-harvest processing.
National Agriculture Policy was formulated by NFDB to bring the traditional and coastal fishermen also into the focus together with stakeholders in the deep-sea sector.
The policy objectives are - to augment marine fish production of India up to the sustainable level in a responsible manner so as to boost export of seafood from India, to ensure socio-economic security of the artisanal fishermen whose livelihood solely depends on this vocation, to ensure sustainable development of marine fisheries with due concern for ecological integrity and biodiversity.
National Fisheries Development Board recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Consultant, Consultant (Fisheries), Interns (Fisheries), Consultant (Finance), Senior Executive Director, Executive Director (Technical), Executive Director (Infra), Senior Executive (Technical), Senior Executive (Technical-Infra), Executive (Technical), Executive (Technical-Infra), IT Manager.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master"s degree in Fisheries Science/ Zoology with specialization in Fisheries/ Marine Biology/ Industrial Fisheries/ Aquaculture, Post Graduation/Doctorate in Fisheries/Zoology with specialization in Fisheries, BE/B.Tech (IT/Computer Science Engineering) MCA, for a great career at National Fisheries Development Board.
- Central University of Gujarat Invites Application for Project Associate-I or Research Student Recruitment 2022
- PGIMER Invites Application for Project Assistant, Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IGNTU Invites Application for 4 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Sri Venkateswara College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- CMC Vellore Invites Application for Medical Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2022
- National Chemical Laboratory Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- National Chemical Laboratory Invites Application for Principal Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Atomic Energy Central School Invites Application for TGT, PRT Recruitment 2022
- OPELIP Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Kalyani Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- NIT Uttarakhand Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Project Associate, Field Assistant Recruitment 2022