Govt National Institute of Banking Studies & Corporate Management (NIBSCOM) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
National Institute of Banking Studies & Corporate Management Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Banking Studies & Corporate Management. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Banking Studies & Corporate Management Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About National Institute of Banking Studies & Corporate Management Recruitment
About National Institute of Banking Studies & Corporate Management
NIBSCOM is a capacity building institute for BFSI sector with thrust on developing core leadership in banking and finance imparting skill development programmes to banking professionals already working with the industry. It came into existence in the year 1972 under the aegis of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is a premier training Institute, registered as a Society. The Governing Board, its highest policy making body is led by its Member Banks (i) Punjab National Bank, (ii) Punjab & Sind Bank, (iii) The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd., & (iv) The Nainital Bank Ltd.
NIBSCOM is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institute accredited by RvA Netherlands providing training services. It is continuously engaged in training a cross section of officers from Junior Management to Executives level of Private & Public Sector Banks & FIs. Over a period of time NIBSCOM has earned the reputation of being a premier training Institute meant to provide training to Banking & Financial Sector employees on wide range of topics and is more focused in Credit, Forex, Risk, Capital & Recovery Management and in related areas.
As an institution of advanced learning, NIBSCOM is well-equipped to train executives functioning in a multi-cultural and multinational environment. The Institute is well geared to assist banks to build their human resource competencies to keep pace with the changing banking practices and regulations that are fast evolving. We are also engaged in providing consultancy and advisory services to design, structure, training and development inputs for all sectors of employees and we can develop calibrated course contents for skill building and certification in the critical areas indicated by Shri G Gopalakrishna Committee on 'Capacity Building in banks and non-banks':
Treasury operations – Dealers, mid-office operations.
Risk management – credit risk, market risk, operational risk, enterprise-wide risk, information security, liquidity risk.
Accounting – Preparation of financial results, audit function.
Credit management – credit appraisal, rating, monitoring, credit administration.
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for Medical Social Worker Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Network Technician Recruitment 2023
- ICMR Invites Application for 11 Consultant, Project Scientist Support, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ACTREC Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff, Laboratory Technician, SRF Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 771 Non Teaching Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NIRTH Invites Application for Project Assistant, Project Technician-III or Laboratory Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Oceanography Goa (NIO Goa) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2023